Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 40 votes, 3.48 average.

My Kink Journey. 3/5

Posted 11-25-2020 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Guess what? Part 3 continues from Part 2.

I’ve re-written this about 3 times now. I don't want to rush through everything, but I have a terrible habit of going off on wild tangents when I’m writing. A parting piece must be written with care, so I’ve given plenty of thought over what is relevant to share here and what is just me rambling on. I know I'm not the best writer, but I try.

I might have been a bit too brief about what happened in the past that effected my confidence.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sb mower heels tiny.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	943  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clothes

Posted 11-22-2020 at 11:07 AM by Sissydares
Updated 12-01-2020 at 07:26 AM by Sissydares

Black stockings

Panties: granny panties

Pink diapers
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and Clothes

Posted 11-22-2020 at 08:51 AM by Kaiyo
Updated 02-26-2024 at 05:44 AM by Kaiyo

Here a list of my Toys as well as female clothing

I started a Toy Google Sheets, I'll try to get everything in there with measurements and Pictures but it will take some time

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Random Stuff:
- Cockring
- Vibrating Cockring
- Nipple Clamps with Bells
- Nipple Clamps with chain
- Nipple Pump
- Clover Clamps
- Ballgag...
getDare Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes | Limits

Posted 11-22-2020 at 08:47 AM by Kaiyo
Updated 03-02-2024 at 11:30 AM by Kaiyo

Favorites: humiliation, Plugs, Nipple Torture, panties, crossdressing, Spanking, Vibrators

Likes: Sports (needs more), Petplay, Bladder Control, Text Restrictions, Bondage, Bodywriting, Diapers in Moderation, Oral, Anal, Gags

Dislikes: Light Edging, Cum eating, line writing, corner time

Limits: public, family, (semi) permanent, scat, social suicide, ATM, blood, piss drinking, wetting bed, CBT, giving up Control to someone for longer...
getDare Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Taken to Task - a compilation of my reports

Posted 11-21-2020 at 02:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-12-2020 at 05:50 PM by AnalAddict

I've been having a lot of fun lately on this forum, and it shows in the number of reports I've been writing. As most of them were related to tasks / punishments / gifts on threads, I posted the reports in the appropriate place rather than on my blog. Feels like it's time to do a compilation with descriptions and links (click on the underlined descriptions to go to the relevant report post).

Celebrating my birthday with dares
Once upon a time, a group of conspiring fiends...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.50 average.

Re: Which Is Important!

Posted 11-19-2020 at 02:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

That Privacy Policy:

How important is that safety defense in a blog? Well according to so many. It is very important what you share about yourself. So many don't dare take any chances in opening themselves up. Especially on this site because it is unhealthy and harmful in so many ways. They know how it can be used against them and fully dangerous. Some have said that you must think before writing anything concerning yourself. Some have set strong guidelines and don't go outside the box....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Gunging Experience

Posted 11-18-2020 at 02:09 PM by SmashNSplat

My First Gunging.

On the orders of user YoyoFoxwell, I was forced to purchase and use gunge for the first time. Despite being a large fan of gunge, I have never used it myself and was equally excited and terrified to do it. As part of the dare, I was told to write this a report and post it here.

First, i was told to dunk my head into it, which was terrifying. Kneeling in my boxers before a buclet of pink gunge was terrifying, and I had to force myself to do it. When I did,...
Posted in Uncategorized