Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sissy - Crossdressing cumulative potatoes

Posted 08-10-2023 at 03:26 PM by agolnafu
Updated 08-10-2023 at 04:50 PM by agolnafu

Dear Reader,
Victoria ordered me the below Sissy - Crossdressing cumulative potatoes
And I should make a blog post to keep you posted about the progress

If you would like to follow up and see the picture proof link: please PM me here.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=382292&page=4
  • 1. Loser buys a new pair of panties and destroys a pair of male underwear for each item of potato, with proof sent to all members of potato.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task report | Supermarket Buttplugged

Posted 03-27-2022 at 03:52 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-27-2022 at 09:56 PM by SilverBlue

Because I’m in a sharing mood, I thought I’d share another story-form blog post with you. Nothing so extreme as meeting a hook-up in the men’s changing rooms before going out to dinner, but still a little bit naughty.

So, I was chatting with Master on snapchat and he wanted me to do some of my weekly edges before going to do my grocery shopping. Although I did my edges as requested, Master wanted his fucktoy to be naughty in public. My task was to insert my buttplug in the supermarket
Old
Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave
Old
Rating: 50 votes, 2.38 average.

Wellington Tumeke - Snapchat Exposure Dare [re-edit]

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:34 PM by SilverBlue

Snapchat Exposure
Some background first, for those not familiar with Snapchat. I first heard about Snapchat maybe 5 years ago, it was discussed on the Edge FM's breakfast show. They were saying how this new app was gaining popularity as it was an easy way to send photos that are viewed once then disappear. Obviously it would be popular for people sharing naughty pics who didn't want them kept. Snapchat started adding some interesting photo filters too, like face masks and even camera games. One
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Having just reached 29 I’ve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if I’m honest, I’m already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, I’ve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isn’t the blog to moan about time.

Instead, it’s to talk about kinky things I want to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 2.38 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare: Week 1

Posted 02-04-2019 at 10:13 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:48 AM by SilverBlue

Back in 2016 a certain Silver Fox and Blue Girl set up a getdare account. I was challenged to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare way back then. I now have assumed sole ownership of the SilverBlue account and must complete the challenge as best as I can.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

1. I will uncover what my tasks are.
2. I do not want spoilers from anyone about what tasks are ahead. Sorry (not sorry) but anyone posting dare spoilers will