Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 50 votes, 2.38 average.

Wellington Tumeke - Snapchat Exposure Dare [re-edit]

Posted 12-14-2019 at 12:32 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:34 PM by SilverBlue

Snapchat Exposure
Some background first, for those not familiar with Snapchat. I first heard about Snapchat maybe 5 years ago, it was discussed on the Edge FM's breakfast show. They were saying how this new app was gaining popularity as it was an easy way to send photos that are viewed once then disappear. Obviously it would be popular for people sharing naughty pics who didn't want them kept. Snapchat started adding some interesting photo filters too, like face masks and even camera games. One filter, if location services are turned on when you make your snap, are these locally themed frames, like the Cuba mall bucket fountain or Beehive can be layered as a frame in your snap.

So, the main appeal of Snapchat is the short lifespan of messages. But some snaps can be shared with everyone on Snapchat or a select group of people, for up to 24 hours. Just hold down the record button, add a location based frame.. say Wellington Tumeke and send to My Stories where all my snapchat friends can see it for the next 24 hours.

Sounds like an ideal place for doing an exposure dare, right? Stripping naked, sitting up-right, nude with my legs folded underneath me in the middle of my bed, suddenly he just grabs my calf and pulls my leg from under me, I fall onto my front and get dragged toward him. I'm being man-handled into a compromising position that exposes my bare butt and pussy, a firm spank strikes my right buttock, all while a series of snapchat clips are taken to be shared moments later in My Stories for the next 24 hours - for all to see...

Well, gosh, let’s not kid ourselves here, it’s outside my usual comfort zone. Having myself open to (excuse the pun) any kind criticism or judgment from others is always part of the risk we take as an exhibitionists. There's a chance you could offend someone; drawing the obvious comparisons with "unsolicited dick pics" when guys send those through unexpectedly and we find ourselves sitting at work with an erection on our phone's screen. Time and a place, and all that.

For those of you who are on my Snapchat friends list, I hope I at least didn't offend you, heck, maybe you enjoyed getting a glimpse of what gets mentioned regularly in my dare reports, If not, well sorry it was for a dare.

With my clip online for maybe another 12 hours at the time of posting this, thankfully, people have largely been respectful and I do appreciate your support.

Final Thoughts
As the hours counted down, the number of views raised overnight as people from different timezones got an eye-full of Silver Blue. 24 hours, several views, and 3 screenshots later and the dare was completed. Thanks for the support, and compliments *blush*. Tumeke is Maori for Awesome. Yes "Wellington is Tumeke", and so are you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1540 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You've done incredibly well with it SB! I'm in awe.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    You've done incredibly well with it SB! I'm in awe.
    Thanks. You're in awe of my fortitude with going through with these dares, right?
  3. Old Comment
    I know I am in awe of you going through with them.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    I know I am in awe of you going through with them.
    Thanks Foxy! It’s been more challenging as I progress.
  5. Old Comment
    You are quite welcome! I hope that you are finding it rewarding, though.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks. You're in awe of my fortitude with going through with these dares, right?
    What else except that would I be in awe of?
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    What else except that would I be in awe of?
    Her beautiful legs, you were looking at her legs weren't you
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Her beautiful legs, you were looking at her legs weren't you
    Of course I was. Largely in awe of everything she has gone through and how dedicated she has been though.