Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Desperate offer: vote for me

Posted 11-26-2017 at 12:38 PM by CSasha

In around 24 hours, my vote challenge against ChubbyShySissy ends. Currently, I am 14 votes short of winning, and I don't like to lose it. Though risked it, and will go through with the consequences should I lose, I still don't want to by far.

So if you didn't vote in that thread yet, I am hereby pleading you to take the couple of seconds to do so. Maybe you like what I did so far on getDare, what I have written or set up. Maybe you liked the PM dares I once send you, or my posts to your thread, a blog entry or comment. Now is the chance to reward me with that little favor. Also, I am even willing to do something for you in return if that's what is missing to make you vote.

I want you to vote for me here within the next 24 hours. Please!

Many thanks

Your Mistress Cassandra
Posted in TORD Online
Views 3142 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What, you don't want to do deepthroats Cass?

But yeah, you're a good pal so I voted for you. I hope you'll make it.
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks, Jaro. No, currently, I am not wanting to deepthroat at all. I prefer others to do it for me.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Many thanks, Jaro. No, currently, I am not wanting to deepthroat at all. I prefer others to do it for me.
    I voted for you ... to do the deepthroats, just because you have handed it out so often, I thought it was fair.
  4. Old Comment
    *grrrr stomp sigh curl* Anyway, thanks for participating. So, you thinking I should get the deepthroats because I give them, does that kind of logic refer to yourself, too?
    Updated 11-26-2017 at 01:49 PM by CSasha
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    *grrrr stomp sigh curl* Anyway, thanks for participating. So, you thinking I should get the deepthroats because I give them, does that kind of logic refer to yourself, too?
    Deepthroating is in my limits, plus I don't give people the opportunity to give me things like that :P