Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: The show Part 1

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:13 AM by CSasha
Updated 11-22-2016 at 09:38 AM by CSasha

Hi,

My name is Danny, well, for insiders and friends like you. My employees call me Dan, except for the bunnies like this one I am screwing right here. "Keep your ass up, baby. And face on the floor. Daddy is nearly finished." Grab one yourself anytime you want. That's why we have them.
"Close enough. Stop. Let Daddy cool down. Ah." Excuse me. Though I have quite the stamina, I couldn't screw my bunnies as much as I like if I came every time. Plus I am a better show master when I am horny, and my balls are nearly busting of content. Instead, I teach my bunnies to swallow my piss. And with this job, I need that quite a lot. "Yes, sugar, taste the last drops. Clean Daddy well and save him the time to wash." Quite a hottie, isn't she. Like all the others. Frankly, I love to relieve myself on and in them as often as I can. I like them on their knees, serving me without any of the restrictions ordinary people have. Fellow human beings with dignity. Not like my bunnies. But don't worry. These girls get enough of that sticky cum they desire since I always care for a good numbers relation to the male workers. Someone has to do the real work, don't you think? With all the sucking and fucking they get, I am glad that they get to carry some light stuff here and there at all. With their useless brains, they wouldn't get much more done anyway. And I also don't want them to. Would put them above the level of disrespect. Let's not start to argue with objects I put my cock in.

Because I know you can't tell any others, here's a big secret. They are all sissies. Obedient boys with cocks. At least they start as ones. In the beginning, I keep them backstage, for the benefit and plenty use of my real employees already. I keep them under slave contracts and mental addiction, so pay isn't an issue. In fact, I have commissioned a couple of outfitted cellars for them. First things they get are hormones and big breasts. When they have deserved it, they get the final change in their crotch. You wouldn't guess how eager they are towards it. I don't tell them what I that surgery includes, though. I seal their new pussy up with loop piercings and locks and even cover their new clit with a chastity shield piercing. For me it's another detail to degrade and control them with, not a new distraction to the great abuse opportunities they provide. Fortunately, there's no issue with periods or such things. See, that's the whole benefit of such bunnies: their natural liberty for heavy ass abuse, throat fucks, and other filthy stuff. And none of them can get pregnant or such shit. Perfect motivators for my crew and me. And best bimbo assistants for the show, once I don't risk their dick exposure anymore. Though I have to admit, I still consider a special show with such an event on purpose.

In case you haven't noticed, I am a magician. Just with words I can not only arouse people but much deeper and usually suppressed emotions and desires. I talk to them and guide their brains towards the thoughts, sensations, and images they couldn't get by themselves. They are willing to, though, otherwise it wouldn't work. But I am the master of their fantasies. That's my job as the moderator of the show. I point their attentions and focus towards the best angles and spots. All the helpers and technology are only required to reach the masses and decrease my difficulty and therefore the effectiveness and success. You see, most people have simple minds, aren't willing to read and are lazy as shit. They want everything served to them on a silver plate. At no cost if possible. And still, that's just the right opportunity. Because they will buy what, our sponsors offer them. Advertising just works. Even is free is paid for some way, by someone, for some damn good reasons.

Anyway, time to get busy. Of course, the show doesn't start with by what our clients out in the world think. There's much more to do to produce what they consume without a thought for the making. So here's how it works. We rig the show. Of course, it is. Everyone knows. Some don't want to believe it, some ignore it, others don't care. I don't care, as long as it works. And it works. Ah, here. Very good example. Look this application of a candidate. A young girl, a bit of average looks. We will fix that on the show. You have seen the pictures of what make-up, original cloth, and some naked skin can do? Sure you have. We'll do nothing else here. But now at look at this: her likes, dislikes, limits. Limits, pfff. Of course, we have to bust her open. The audience wants more than the average shit. Quite more. And it wants it from girls not ready for it. It wants them to suffer, to regret the decision they have made. To be embarrassed and hurt. Hell, if they wouldn't, I love to do that. But this way I get paid for it. Even pretty well. Great job. My dream job. That's what you get when you follow your passion. So we will have to find out what motivates her. Is she exhibitionist, curious, horny, kinky or what? What myths does she have? How can we exploit that to blackmail her? As quickly and easily as possible. A camera crew costs money. Time and people cost money. The girls don't get that. And I want it back in as soon and secure as possible. Naked pictures of them are just the start. Soon they do anything. This one, too. I can already see her face in torment what she is going to do. Until she embarrassingly obeys to the filthiest commands. Hehe. It would only be half the fun with older slaves who want it that way. It's much more satisfying creating some havoc. Plus this way we'll never run out of candidates. The show must go on. Well, that's one big chunk of work we have to do in between the shows.

Part 2
Posted in Stories
Views 2162 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments