Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Taking me seriously.

Posted 01-25-2018 at 05:02 AM by AbusiveMaster

It may come as a surprise to some people here to learn that I can be sarcastic, acid, cutting and even nasty at times. I know, I know, I have a reputation for sweet snuggliness, but there is an uglier side to my personality. And I suppose my personality is what I am aiming to explore here, though not as a self indulgent "Look at me." There is a specific purpose to this blog which I don't feel like announcing just yet. I may end up saying it by the end of my waffling.

Trying
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is one kink that changed from a limit to a like/love?

Posted 03-18-2018 at 04:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by IceMaiden

For the majority of the time I have been involved in kink, degradation has been a hard limit for me. I was okay with humiliation, but there was a very fine line between the two and it had to be approached carefully in order not to cross into degradation.

But then I asked AM his opinion of how the two of them differ and after he explained his thoughts on them to me I started to become quite curious about degradation.

I was so nervous about it going very wrong the first time
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am Spoiled!

Posted 04-21-2018 at 08:59 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by IceMaiden

While AM and I both enjoy kinks like degradation and humiliation in our play (a lot of it!) there are plenty of times where we steer away from those kinks and delve into DDLG.

When AM first said he was going to send me some surprise gifts I pouted and moaned and complained and tried to refuse them. I have slight issues accepting gifts or help. But he wouldn't take no for an answer and sent them anyway. Since then he has sent me packages every so often, with a variety of gifts in them....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Randomly hearting.

Posted 05-08-2018 at 12:39 PM by AbusiveMaster

So I have no real reason behind this blog, other than I havent written for quite a while. I was racking my brain for something to write about. Well, realistically I have two topics to choose from without too much thought. And as one of my subjects (and no, I am not claiming royalty... this time, I meant blog subjects) is on vacation, I decided to spend some of the time I am not spending with her on her instead, or at least writing about her.

I think, on reflection, the exceptionally
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When Dom(me)s get it wrong.

Posted 05-09-2018 at 04:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-09-2018 at 04:48 AM by IceMaiden

No matter how long you have been playing with your partner or how well you know them, there is always the potential of play going wrong. It could be circumstances you weren't aware of, or your sub or dom reacting the opposite way you had hoped for or it could even just be one of those things and seem like there is no reason for it.

So what happens when it's not the sub who gets it wrong, but the dom? We see so often accounts of subs not being able to do something or feeling lousy because...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Like To Deny Our Little Worm.

Posted 06-18-2018 at 10:00 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro recently asked Butterfly and I why we both like to deny him so much. Butterfly already posted a lovely blog here in response.

My reasons are pretty similiar. Why do I enjoy it?
Because it is fun to watch him squirm. To see/hear him beg to be allowed release, only to be told a big fat no. It amuses me when he offers us things of his own accord in the hope we will trade that in exchange for allowing him to touch/orgasm.

Of course, we can and do often order him...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Co Domming with your Dom

Posted 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:18 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and AM, I am pink and he is black.

I have quite a bit of experience as both a sub and domme and have engaged in many play times over the years along with being very willing to try out any new fantasy or curiosity that pops into my head, even when I am nervous scared or anxious. I have a couple of play partners AM has approved of me playing with in person until we can physically be together. Sometimes I will have a scene with them alone and other times AM will...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized