Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Taking me seriously.

Posted 01-25-2018 at 05:02 AM by AbusiveMaster

It may come as a surprise to some people here to learn that I can be sarcastic, acid, cutting and even nasty at times. I know, I know, I have a reputation for sweet snuggliness, but there is an uglier side to my personality. And I suppose my personality is what I am aiming to explore here, though not as a self indulgent "Look at me." There is a specific purpose to this blog which I don't feel like announcing just yet. I may end up saying it by the end of my waffling.

Trying to explain oneself is difficult. Thankfully, I am going to focus on a small part of the vast complexity that makes up this godlike entity we call me.

I don't take things seriously. I don't take life, the world or myself seriously, I don't see how anyone could look at the world and not see it as a series of jokes. Some of them are bad, some cruel, and there is an abundance of schadenfreude.

I laugh at the best in my life, I laugh at the worst. I laugh at the people I love, the people I hate and the majority whom mostly just vaguely irritate me purely by existing. I laugh when I scene, I laugh when I fuck. I laugh at weddings and at funerals. I have even been known to laugh and cry at the same time (but not very often because we macho men dont cry.)

But please don't think I am a happy person, based on the above. I am a grumpy cynic. My humour is often dry, dark, twisted and sharp. My remarks can be cutting, even when they are meant good naturedly. And this causes, at times, the issue this blog aims to redress.

Some people - most people - don't know what to make of me. Do they take me seriously? Are my comments meant as gentle fun between friends, or do I really believe what I just said about you? And most of the time, this is just another reason for me to laugh.

On occasions though it leads to people I genuinely care about feeling hurt, or not knowing the true extent of my feelings for them. While I do tell them, the little barbs take hold and make them doubt. I am aware of it, but usually with hindsight, or when it is brought to my attention. This is one of the few things in my life for which I am regretful. If one person believes for one second I think less of them than I do, because all the explanations in the world can't undo that damage.

So when do you take me seriously? When I am being serious of course. How do you know the difference? Work it out.

But a hint.

If you are hearty, you are immensely important to me, a wonderful person and a beautiful submissive, and my life is richer for you being in it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1321 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for this. I love you so much. Although deep down inside I do know this, I just let things get to me and don't speak up until it's a bigger problem. <3
  2. Old Comment
    I read this and the first message AM got was "What did you to do Aimee!" He was lucky he didn't do anything or we would have a dead sparkles.

P.S I never take you seriously