Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Co Domming with your Dom

Posted 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:18 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and AM, I am pink and he is black.

I have quite a bit of experience as both a sub and domme and have engaged in many play times over the years along with being very willing to try out any new fantasy or curiosity that pops into my head, even when I am nervous scared or anxious. I have a couple of play partners AM has approved of me playing with in person until we can physically be together. Sometimes I will have a scene with them alone and other times AM will join us via camera and take control of the scene. What I haven’t done is domme someone in person who I have subbed to prior...with AM co domming with me….until recently.

A play partner who usually teams up with AM to be mean to me asked if I would consider domming him instead and I agreed although I was a little nervous given that usually I was the one subbing. AM was able to join and I found that this was a double edged sword.

Nervous is a bit of an understatement, to be fair. The evening before, and all the day of the session, before it happened, i was there to give support. We had preplanned the beginning of the scene, though the poor little submissive had no idea. That way Icy knew what she was going to do in the crucial first few moments. The rest of it, we had some ideas of what we wanted to do to him, but decided to play it by ear.

I haven’t done a lot of CBT in person and knew that this would be involved so it helped knowing AM would be there to guide me if I needed help while learning but at the same time I was nervous in case I was terrible compared to AM. Due to already playing a lot with both of them in the past I had a good idea of what would be enjoyed and disliked and where the limits were so all I had to do was stop comparing myself to AM before we had even started!

Icy doesn’t have to compare herself to me, or anyone else. While we are very similar in a lot of ways, we are different in others, so our style of Dominance is quite distinct. That said, I have seen a few examples of Domme Icy at work, and I have noticed a slight sway towards my way of doing things. I think this is natural, and my own style of Dominance has also changed and grown in our relationship. We learn and grow together.

After I had got a hold on my nerves (or at least shoved them down and pretended they didn’t exist) it was almost time for the scene to start. I had already decided what sort of things I wanted to do and just hoped it went the way I planned it. I was a little nervous about it all going wrong and how hard to slap balls. But I reallllllly wanted to slap balls a lot.

Starting out soft, I taught her how to increase, and gauge the reaction of the poor guy. She was a very happy little girl every time I told her to hit a little harder, until she had him gasping and whimpering. It’s not about how hard you hit, just finding the right amount of strength to cause the reaction you are after.

His whimpers and gasps and jerks were SO fun! They made me smile and laugh at him every single time. When he groaned a little with the pain I laughed even more. I guess I am more sadistic than I thought. I didn’t want to overwhelm him with a lot of ball slaps in one go as I was aware he wasn’t used to a large amount in one session so I spread them out throughout the scene and on a particularly nice whimper I thought to myself I wonder what it would be like to zap his bottom. I grabbed the zappy knife (horrible thing when used on me. Horrible.) out of the drawer while he was laid over the bed and so he didn’t see me get it out. Before I zapped him I did a few butt spanks with my hands on him and then tested that the knife was working. I would have been so sad if the batteries had died. But it lit up when I pressed the button, yay! And without warning him, I put it against his bare bottom and ZAP!

I will admit, I enjoyed the whimpering too. To be fair, i never rated the guy highly as a Dom, but as a little bitchboy he is world class. He really didn’t seem to like the zaps any more than Icy does. My lasting memory, when i coaxed him to ask for a zap to the balls, was his plaintive “Do I have to?”

The zaps are WAY more fun when giving them to someone else. But I also know how terrible they are and that he had never had them before, so as much as I wanted to zap his penis and balls over and over and over I stuck to just a couple of zaps on his bottom instead. I think if I had zapped his penis and balls as much as I wanted to I may have killed him.

The fun of it was bouncing off one another though. Icy still has to learn to be verbose through play, her natural shyness makes her an exceptionally quiet person through sessions - whether sub or Domme. As a sub, it’s cute (in a frustrating sort of “make a damn noise bitch” way) but as he was into verbal humiliation, being more vocal was called for. So me being able to initiate this helped, i think, Icy could respond to and feed from me, rather than having to invent her own ridicule while focussing on the physical aspects also. They say women can multitask, but give Icy a dangling ballsack and she seems to lose the ability to speak while she thwacks it.

They are just so fun to hit and torment...but it did help when AM initiated the verbal humiliation and I could work off that. I found it a little hard at first but as we progressed into the scene it became easier. Online I find it very easy to do, out loud not so much.

So after some torture, I thought it was time to reward the poor little bitchboy for his efforts. I had him lie over the bed, and Icy straddle his face. After a little time, I decided to ramp it up a little, and had her close her thighs about his face and smother him against her pussy. He had been told to tap out when he needed to breathe. I think perhaps I enjoyed this particular part more than either of the active participants. Icy found the angle inconvenient (there were easier angles, but I chose the one that let me have the best view) and the poor victim was being suffocated by a still highly hairy pussy.

Whenever he went too slow in his work, his penis was in just the right position to be slapped to encourage him to work harder and/or faster. I liked it best when he slowed down because I got to slap his penis and balls some more. I am not a huge fan of oral on me so honestly I was a little bored with this part of the scene. And I always knew that AM had chosen that angle so he could perv on my butt.

Well of course I did. Seriously, you have such an amazing arse. As for not liking oral… well i seem to remember… that’s a different story anyway. At some point (the events aren’t being written strictly in order) anal play was involved. I was guiding Icy to his prostate, something she has never actively tried to do before. While she was initially unsure, his reaction, I think, led her to know exactly when she had found the right spot.

Fucking his ass was super fun. At one point I managed to get three fingers in him (wearing a condom over my fingers because ew) and his reaction to that has made me soooo curious to try fisting someone’s butt!!

Playtime ended with the sub wanking off while being smothered between Icy’s tits. A good time was had by all, i think. I enjoyed playing with Icy even in that role, though if she thinks for a moment that she is going to Domme me… But anyway. The only downside to us working together is that she is still, and always will be, my submissive, even when in her Domme role, if I am present. I think she will have more presence without me there - now she has the confidence to know what i knew all along - that she can do anything (that isn’t maths or geography.)

I don’t want to domme you...just fist your butt…
I think next time we play I will practice ruins some more - but for him of course.

Later that same day, after everything and everyone was cleaned up, Jaro noted to Icy that the zaps sounded nasty and she did so like to torture balls... Be careful worm, she is only going to get worse if I am teaching her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1264 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the share. It's a real good insight into your experience.

And that worm is so lucky with all of you paying him attention.
  2. Old Comment
    It sounds like you had a great time. I would have been super nervous as well and I think having a co-top there to help is a great way to feed off each other. Especially since the two of you already work so well together. I hope you write about more of your adventures!

I want to work on prostate play as well! Mr. Devious and I are taking a class on that at the convention we are going to.

I hope AM teaches you to be even more relentless and mean so that we can really torture our little worm.