Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.
Oracle
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle
Old

Dare Me Please

Posted 09-02-2016 at 07:34 PM by Chuck__Smirh
Tags dare

Please give me some dares to do

Soft Limit: Ass play

Limit: Scat, Public, Humiliation
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My OLD PM Dares Page 1

Posted 08-12-2016 at 08:02 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:20 PM by CSasha (Expansion on rules)

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

Until now I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any...
Oracle
Old

Pm dares that i will do

Posted 06-30-2016 at 05:42 PM by Yipyupyop
Updated 12-13-2020 at 02:15 PM by Yipyupyop

PM Pee and i will pee as you want (no drinking)

PM paint and i will paint myself as you want

PM bladder control and i will hold my pee as long as you say and how i have to pee when time is up

PM Pooped and i poop as you want (no eating)

PM slave and i will be your slave for 3 days

PM messy and you can decide how messy i get with certain things like food or something else

PM petplay and say which animal i have to be and what...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 55

Posted 06-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture 55
This picture was done directly before I took a drive around while wearing female clothing and naked. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it. The dare took place around 6:45 PM, when it was very dark.

The picture is of a naked girl showing off her pussy and ass. She is leaning against a car, with one leg over the side mirror. Her underwear is hanging over the mirror.

Before I could do this,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized