Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

gorgeouswhore makes a deal

Posted 11-22-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-05-2018 at 07:43 AM by CSasha

Hello audience,

the last show of 'Deal' you have been so incredible that nearly immediately three dumb-ass candidates applied. I have them in a nice little list not to forget them. Until then, we start with this young lady. I am sure you are already looking forward to some fresh pussy meat on the stage, yours to torment and to cheer to. Because again, you will have your word and influence on the outcome in the SHOW.

Without further waiting, here are the three secret packages for our candidate gorgeouswhore. If you are not her, go ahead and read them. Exploit your knowledge by giving our slut true and wrong hints:

Spoiler:
(blue) Package A) Until the end of March, gorgeouswhore has to take additional 25 spanks from herself each day, and once in each month visit a park or forest of her choice, where she has to strip her underwear, slap each of her face and ass cheeks, thrust her pussy 50 times with one finger, pee and taste it, in that particular order.
(supposed to be the worst package)

(orange) Package B) For one week of her choice gorgeouswhore has to hold her bladder for four hours while she is awake, and if she fails has to taste a sip of her pee. In the same week, she has to do a swirlie each day while spanking each of her ass cheeks 50 times with her head in the toilet.
Until the end of March, for every hockey goal and for every soccer goal gorgeouswhore watches in real, TV or in a game, she has to drive 1 km on a stationary bike, or complete 10 crunches, or perform 10 planks, pushups or bridgings.
(supposed to be the good package)

(purple) Package C) I will recruit at least 5 getDare users to play one game from my blog of gorgeouswhore's choice with her. I will also make gorgeouswhore a PM dare list proposal with at least 20 PMs in respect of her Likes, Dislikes and within her Limits and feasibility. She can name me one team in a running hockey or basketball league or tournament of her choice, and I will give her one PM dare from the proposed list for each victory of that team, plus the same amount at the end in case that team wins the league or the tournament, if she took over at least 10 of my proposals, then from her list instead.
(supposed to be the best package)

Post in the game thread and have yourself heard. Influence the candidate. Make her feel insecure about her choice. Propose offers within her limits. Additionally, you can PM me to make me exchange the package contents with each other. I will then edit this blog entry to reflect the current state.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 1628 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments