Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Such a tease ...

Posted 11-12-2014 at 06:44 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Last summer I was attacked. It is a long story, and I am not going to go into the details, but the condensed version is as follows:

A guy decided that he wanted more from me than friendship despite me deflecting anything more than friendship. Since I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he decided to try and take it. I was able to think quickly and hurt him before he could hurt me. I was a bit bruised, but mostly I was physically ok. However, on the way home, he continued to call and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally,
A Butterfly Princess <3