Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Niagara Falls: Custom Edge (and a bit more from our trip)

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr-Lover-Lover snuck in and stole post number 120 on my AMA. He knew that we were going to be together and in a hotel, and so this is what he came up with:

I don't want her to know what to expect so she needs to be told to pack her bullet vibe and remote (don't forget fresh batteries), magic wand with the g-spot attachment, ropes long enough to bind her wrist to the hotel bed post, two pairs handcuffs, nipple clamps with the chain, ball gag, pink star crop, enema kit, anal bead, inflatable
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

Posted 10-26-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

What was seeing each other like for the first time? At the airport? Awkward? Did you hug or make any kind of contact? -Eivins

I was a little anxious, but mainly worried I was not in the right spot to meet her. Once I saw her come through the doors I felt a sense of both relief and overwhelming joy to finally see her in person. We immediately had a huge hug!!

I was so so so nervous as I was walking towards the meeting area. When I came down the escalator and saw him standing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3