Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my nipples were incredibly hard, swollen and sensitive. I love nipple clamps, and nipple pain. One of my favorite things. But just feeling my nipples brush against my shirt was intense, and so for the first time ever, I was dreading wearing my nipples clamps. But I got them, and my anal beads and my little vibe and got on my bed naked.

I lubed up my beads and slowly put them inside me, feeling each bead larger than the last stretch me open. When they were all the way in, I took the nipple clamps and very hesitantly put them on. I normally don't curse nipple clamps, but this time they SUCKED!

I had to ask Asslvr if I could turn the vibe on right away on low so that I could get rid of the stinging pain. After a few minutes, it dulled to an ache and I was able to start. We turned the vibe up on high and started to stroke it around my clit.

When I got close, Asslvr told me to pull the beads out as quickly as possible. I did and I immediately fell into an intensely strong uncontrollable orgasm (without my trigger word which was shocking).

The incredible intense feeling was quickly replaced with shame. I have never failed a custom edge before, I have never cum without permission before.

Asslvr told me it was ok, but that I needed to try it again.

So I relubed the beads and inserted them again. I wanted to stop at the second last bead, but Asslvr wouldn't let me. Instead I inserted the last bead and then we started the vibe again but on low this time.

As I got closer, I bargained with Asslvr and he agreed to allow me to pull them out slower but continuously. When it was time, I started pulling, and it took everything that I had in me to stop myself from cumming.

As soon as they were out, Asslvr let me stop the vibe. I had moved from one side of my bed to the other because of the intensity. I had forgotten completely about the nipple clamps torturing my nipples. All I could think about is how badly I needed to cum.

After a few minutes of whimpering, Asslvr asked me to relube and insert the beads. I then got to turn the vibe on high and within seconds I was on the edge again. He asked me to pull out the beads really quickly again and cum. I don't know why, but I hesistated for a second and then pulled them out and orgasmed very intensely.

As I lay there afterwards, my muscles still twitching and contracting, Asslvr had me remove the nipple clamps. This was the worst part. If I was at home alone, I would have screamed and hollered as the blood rushed back into my sensitive nipples.

Thank you so much Darkside for such an intense custom edge. I loved it, and I think that it has given Asslvr a great idea for when we are together *blushes*.

Stay tuned for my custom edges given by Shadowice8023, Mr-Lover-Lover and Popscorn.
Posted in Custom Edges
Views 1175 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That sounds like a very very fun way to cum! The best orgasms are always the unexpected ones so its no surprise the first one caught you off guard and was incredibly intense
  2. Old Comment
    Another fantastic report! I like reading these I am a tiny bit jealous because either my bullet vibes suck or I am no where near as sensitive as you. But those orgasms sound lovely. Looking forward to the upcoming custom edges!
    Posted 12-09-2014 at 02:08 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had lots of fun, butterfly! *goes back to read the report again.....*

4. Old Comment
    This custom edge was sooo fun!! I am very proud of my butterfly for continuing and following my instructions precisely. Even though you did cum on the first try, we kind of expected that may happen. Good job sweetie and you know this is going to happen again very soon
  5. Old Comment
    Ha, very very cool. Nice job on succeeding the second round. Are the beads the normal small size or are they a bit larger than normal? I'm sure you'll be doing this many times over and maybe having other things involved.
  6. Old Comment
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it, sounds like you had a great time and I'm sure asslvr will have fun with this one in the future and especially in person.

Love the report as well. Looking forward to reading the others gave you.