Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Niagara Falls: Custom Edge (and a bit more from our trip)

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

Mr-Lover-Lover snuck in and stole post number 120 on my AMA. He knew that we were going to be together and in a hotel, and so this is what he came up with:

I don't want her to know what to expect so she needs to be told to pack her bullet vibe and remote (don't forget fresh batteries), magic wand with the g-spot attachment, ropes long enough to bind her wrist to the hotel bed post, two pairs handcuffs, nipple clamps with the chain, ball gag, pink star crop, enema kit, anal bead, inflatable vibrating butt plug, and a blindfold on top for easy access (plus whatever other toys you'll want).

I think it would be fun to make her carry the bag of sex toys but I already know she plans to make you carry it.

Once you get to the room and you are to let her in and have her stop just after entering and can close the door. Have her open the bag, present the blindfold to you and then turn and face the now closed door.

From that moment on she is to know nothing.

You place the blindfold on her and then guide her into the room by her wrist and give her a warm kiss.

Then slowly you remove Butterfly's clothes until she's left with just her panties. Teasing and touching her as you desire.

Then guide her until she is laying on the bed. Bind her wrist above her head to the bed post with the rope or handcuffs, depending on the bed's head board.

Spend some time caressing her body with hands, from head to toe.

Once she is properly warmed up. Order her not to move, then get the ice bucket and your room key and leave to get some ice.

When you return fill the bucket with water and return to butterfly and begin caressing her body, again with your hands.

Then take a ice cube and start melting it between her breast and draw a line to her naval and then back up to between her breast and out to the nipple and back to the between and out to the other nipple and back to between her breast. Continue this pattern until the ice cube is melted.

Take another cube and focus more on the nipples before clamps them.

At this time remove her panties and start teasing her ass and pussy with your fingers and ice.

Lube her ass and insert the inflatable vibrating butt plug and pump it up.

Tease her clit and pussy with your fingers and her bullet vibe in short burst. Alternating with nothing and only the butt plug vibrating. Draw it out as long as you can stand before allowing her to edge.

Friday morning Asslvr and I woke up packed up our entire bag of toys (they literally took over an entire large suitcase). I couldn't handle the thought of wheeling the bag into the hotel, so Asslvr did it for me. (Yes, Mr-Lover-Lover I am spoiled and can usually get my way :P). Instead of starting the edge right away, we decided to get settled in and go for a swim and a soak in the hot tub first.

I got my swimsuit out, and Asslvr handed me the remote wireless vibe and asked me to put it in under my swimsuit and told me he would meet me down at the pool.

I quickly got changed and put the vibe snugly in my swimsuit. As I left the room, I was blushing red. I felt like everybody knew that it was in there. Every time I took a step, the vibe would rub against my clit and by the time I was next to the hot tub it was taking everything I had to stop from moaning.

Once we were in the hot tub, Asslvr kept playing with his pocket, pulling the remote out, putting it back in, and it was killing me. I was on edge waiting for it to buzz to life; and then it did. Thank goodness we were in a hot tub so when my face flushed red, it looked normal. He turned it off and on a few times before the bag it was in started to leak and he put it in a towel to dry.

We then went into the pool. As we were floating around, Asslvr stopped near the edge of the pool and put his hands inside my swimsuit and started to rock the vibe against my clit. I was so blushy but it felt so good. I tried to be silent, but little moans kept escaping. I was starting to get so close when suddenly he stopped. URG!

When we were done swimming, we went back to the room. Asslvr had me lay out all of my toys on the bed so that we could take a picture (to be posted). We then got ready and went to dinner. This was torture knowing that all of the toys were upstairs waiting for me and I was stuck eating dinner.

After dinner we finally went back to the room. Asslvr told me that I needed to prepare for him and that he would be using the vibrating plug on me, so make sure to clean myself properly for him.

My stomach instantly became a mess of knots. Asslvr and I never played with anal toys the last time we were together and I was soooo nervous. He sent me to the bathroom still blushing to do what I needed to do while he prepared the room.

I calmed down enough to give myself an enema, go to the washroom and then get in the shower. When I finally emerged from the bathroom, I was so anxious, my knees and hands were shaking. Asslvr led me to the bed and laid with me for a few minutes while I calmed down.

He then made me stand, kissed me and put the blindfold on me. He started to take off my white nighty and white ribbon panties, but I got super blushy and shy. Instead he left the room to get the ice and told me be on the bed naked and blindfolded when he returned. As soon as he left, I hid the vibrating plug (it made me WAY to nervous to use right now) and then did as I was told.

When he returned, he tied my wrists to the top of the bed and then started to run his hands all over me. Then I felt the cold trail of ice being circled on my nipples. After both of them were nice and cold and hard, he trailed the ice down to my belly button and back up.

Sir then put on my new jingle bell clamps and continued to play with the ice. He led it all the way down to my clit. I was so horny that the little touch of his fingers on me sent shivers up my body.

I was already so wet from the ice and my own wetness, but Sir covered me in lube and started to lube up my ass. Since the plug was missing, he decided to use my new anal beads instead (which he had previously discussed as being the second choice in case we weren't ready for the plug). The beads were so big and to feel them go in and stretch me felt amazing, but it was intense. I have never had somebody else use anal beads on me.

Sir put them all the way in and the pulled them most of the way back out before going back in. Slowly he fucked me with the beads. He then grabbed my small vibe and did short bursts of the vibe on and then off. It was driving me insane on its own, but then he started to move the beads at the same time. It didn't take me long before I edged.

To be continued ... (this is just the beginning of a very long tease session).

Thank you again Mr-Lover-Lover for the wonderful and elaborate edge. I am sorry it didn't go quiet as planned, but we both had a great time doing this for you.

Stay tuned for more edges, and if you want your turn to give me something evil and torturous to do, please check out my AMA.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can't believe you hid the plug... so rude! I'd have torture you til you gave up it's location, interrogation is such a delicious scene to play

Wondering whether any one could tell you were up to something -- the ones that notice little details could well of had a clue or two

Great read again, keep them coming he he
  2. Old Comment
    Another fantastic post Thank you so much for sharing, and so glad everything went so well!
    Posted 12-20-2014 at 08:36 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Glad to hear that you both had so much fun!
  4. Old Comment
    This was a huge thing to overcome for you sweetie, I can't say enough how proud I am of you (even if you did hide the plug). Mr-Lover-Lover's edge was such a perfect way to start the amazing session that followed, thanks again.