Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Chess Game - Forfeit Ideas

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:44 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 04-20-2021 at 05:25 AM by DaredPaola

- [NOT YET SINCE NOBODY INVOLVED] Whenever i am at the beach, I have to go into the water until i am are fully covered by it with a friend or spouse. Then take off your bikini and give it to them and tell them to leave and come back in 5 minutes.
- Wear a sexy costume for halloween or other party. You choose which one!
- Put on a regular panty and bra (nothing sexy, make sure they LOOK like a panty and bra) get dressed and go to the beach. Find a spot with lots of people and strip to your...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - Reports 1

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:26 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-11-2021 at 08:50 AM by DaredPaola

28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.

I really liked this dare. Already before I did it. So I went to the mall and got to a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - List of Forfeits

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:24 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 04-24-2021 at 08:43 AM by DaredPaola

So i thought i post it here so i can put it in my bio.

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ponies Wishlist!

Posted 03-06-2021 at 05:19 PM by Ponies
Updated 11-24-2022 at 10:45 PM by Ponies

A wishlist of things ponies wants.
Should I get something on my wishlist? Make me here!

These are just examples if you need ideas; I am sure some have better alternatives!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CV48DWF...ding=UTF8&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R24LTVR

https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pon.../dp/B09BYWSDLN

https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Cook.../dp/B0BC3DMHSF...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Have sex with just two clicks!

Posted 03-04-2021 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-29-2023 at 11:46 AM by CSasha

Sex with real persons, in real, for real, for free, just two clicks, no effort, no filling in any forms, adding information, giving any pictures away, getting your ass up ...

If you guessed by now that this is a rant, you are right. At least, a little bit.

Small update: I just had two wonderful kinky sex dates with the same person on two different days. And hopefully this is going to continue with more sessions next week. Jealous?

Well, I am happy, and...
Oracle
Old

My PM dares

Posted 03-01-2021 at 06:25 PM by HornMan
Updated 12-26-2023 at 04:49 PM by HornMan (updated)
Tags pm dares

PM dares

Include your telegram or kik if you want me to send a picture or video. I often post them on X (@vhornman). Numbers in brackets show approximately how many I've had and the highest request.

Live dangerously! Put ME(x%) after any dare you send me, and that's the chance that you do the dare instead of me (e.g. ME(20%) gives you a 1 in 5 chance of doing the dare.) I will use a 1d100 roll here on rolz.org/dr?room=GDPMHMrolls (that you can check) If you get less than...
Posted in Uncategorized