Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DaredPaola

Rate this Entry

Chess Game - List of Forfeits

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:24 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 04-24-2021 at 08:43 AM by DaredPaola

So i thought i post it here so i can put it in my bio.

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

The list i got to do:

53. if you lose you have to stay on the bridge above the road you talked about before naked for seconds equal to the final point difference (17) times three. if there's two queens(yes) on the board (of either person) when the game ends, you have to finger your ass while you moon and masturbate to an edge LOST!
54. Run 500m in sports bra and panties with your bullet vibe set at low for each point i won you by. I won you by 17 points so you had to run 8.5km in that attire. LOST!
55. If you lose, you have to go for a jog with a loose tank top (no sports bra) and short shorts. Halfway there, you have to find a
Place to strip and spank yourself for every piece taken(20). Then run back with a wedgie. LOST!
56. Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists. LOST!
57. You have to sit in the front seat of your car in a parking lot, blindfolded with headphones
You have to be completely naked with a vibe for 10 minutes or to orgasm
with wrists tied. LOST!
58. You have to sit in the park for 5 minutes with a short skirt and no panties no bra, and a light white see through tank top. Ice your nipples.
And sit with you legs spread on a bench for 10 minutes. LOST!
59. You have to go round the maze taking off your clothes and throwing them until you are naked The number of queens(4) I have are the amount of edges you have to do in the centre of the maze before you look for your clothes.
And the number of points(41) is how many times you have to spank your ass after your edges LOST!
60. Cut out the white inner lining of the swimsuit before you go swimming the next time. LOST!
61. Go to the countryside or to a forest. Picknick naked for 15 min at least. LOST!
DOUBLE OR NOTHING If you lose this game you also have to listen to music during it.LOST!
62. Go to the car in the parking garage and take a seat. Take of your pants / underwear, and put both legs on the sides of the steering wheel. You can only leave once you have edged (amount of pieces winner has left 1) times. DRAW! DOUBLE OR NOTHING If you lose, add the number of edges (16) and wear a blindfold. LOST! (Can be split.)
63. You go to the grocery store in a dress without underwear. You will pull up your dress on three different locations flashing everything. Every time you pull it up, it will be for 5 seconds. LOST!

Not possible right now since closed etc.:

46. Go to the gym and work out for (points difference)(62) minutes. Just wear a skirt with nothing underneath and a sports bra. Start with stretching, at least 5 min seated groin stretching with ass on the ground. Then start working out at least 5 min quadruped hip extension, 5 min leg raises and 10 min Inner/Outer Thigh Machine. LOST!

PLEASE NOTICE THE CHAT! WE NEED TO FIRST MAKE A FORFEIT!

Maybe to help you finding dares little bit about me:

I live in a apartment with a flatmate in a apartment complex. Nearby are: A university, a mall, a subway with station of course, a gas station, a corn maze, a forest of course like anywhere in here almost and a huge library which connects to the university. So maybe to give you some ideas.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 738 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments