Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

I broke the key!!!

Posted 09-10-2018 at 02:13 PM by CSasha

So I just started to put myself into a chastity device again. I am not that much into permanent chastity yet. The longest period were three days so far.

I often struggle with the lock and keys a bit when locking it up. Today, I overdid it, and broke the key while it was in the lock, and me in the device. It looked like it was already locked.

I told my husband, who I love to death. He has never seen my chastity devices but was very open, and giving me proposals what to do.

Now I was pretty lucky. The lock either turned to open again or it wasn't closed, so I managed to open the device again. First thing I did was throw away the lock and its keys. Better be sure.

I am not healed from being aroused by chastity but I will be super careful with the keys from now on. I suggest if you are into it, too, then you do the same. Otherwise, there are still locking smiths and emergency rooms. Take care to spare you that moment.

Glueing the lock? Well, I recently heard you get the glue away again. Probably also depends on the type of glue. But if you wanted to lock it permanently for sure, then I would stick in the key, lock it, brake the key on purpose, and then melt the damn thing. Nothing I will ever do or let be done to myself. Also it might be an arousing part of a fantasy or story. Steal if you like.

Take very good care of yourself, and brace yourself from doing to much non-sense when super horny, please.
Views 9500 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yikes! I am glad it worked out and that your husband was very receptive. I am so glad that it worked out.
  2. Old Comment
    OMG Cass! I am so happy you did not get stuck. Thank you for sharing your experience, it will be helpful to others who use chastity devices.
  3. Old Comment
    I bet that was a scary moment! I'm thinking of getting a chastity device soon so it's good advice for me, but I think the fear of having to get emergency help (or being permanently locked) will, hopefully, keep me safe. Glad it worked out safely for you.
    Posted 09-10-2018 at 03:03 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks all. Well, I accumulated plenty of chastity devices, and have used them often now, altough only for brief time. But it still means I had plenty of locking and unlocking, and it's the first time it broke. Plus, you have to dare to go to emergency services with any kinky play you do. It's just a natural instinct trying to avoid it. Dare to do dares and follow your kinky passion. Just be careful doing it.
  5. Old Comment
    It's wise to take care indeed and I'm glad you could get out!

However I am curious: couldn't you actually squeeze yourself out of it? Did you try?

It has been my understanding that you can squeeze yourself out of any ball locking chastity device. If not, I want to know which one this is!
  6. Old Comment
    Yes, I could squeeze out but not the balls. Not very helpful in the long run. But yes, that also showed me. I think I need one of these expensive belts.
  7. Old Comment
    Scary, also I can confirm that actual belt type devices are much better than ball traps. The real good ones are expensive as fuck, but you can get ones good enough to decide if you like that style for ~$50 plus shipping.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Yes, I could squeeze out but not the balls. Not very helpful in the long run. But yes, that also showed me. I think I need one of these expensive belts.
    Not the balls? I am intrigued to know what kind of cage this is.
  9. Old Comment
    Can't squeeze my balls out of it too. Or they have to be squished. A thing I really won't do. I would be able to squeeze my dick out if I wouldn't be aroused.

But a broken key does intrigue me a bit. What would I think if it happened to me. Would I just get horny AF. Most likely yes. Would have to buy a saw or drill to break it open then.

Meeting someone who could break it open will be very hard for me and will most likely stay in my cage until I get over it.
  10. Old Comment
    Yikes!! I'm glad you were able to get it off. I wouldn't be laughing if you got stuck in it. But since you did get out I don't feel guilty about laughing at you for this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA