Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Ways To Irritate Your Dom.

Posted 05-23-2017 at 01:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-23-2017 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden

1: Ask "why?" to every order they give you. "But why do you want me to do that?" "But why will it make you happy?" "But why can't I do something else instead?"

2: Whenever asked a question you don't really want to answer, tell them "maybe." "Maybe it turned me on." "Maybe it made me wet." "Maybe I like it when you do those things to me."

3: Direct all the obvious trolls to their inbox. Then
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

How NOT To Interact On gD.

Posted 05-04-2017 at 07:15 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

So I have seen a lot of posts recently about how you SHOULD interact on gD, but none about what you SHOULDN'T do on gD. So here are my tips!

1: DON'T message random people out of the blue giving/requesting tasks. It's rude. Especially if someone hasn't asked for tasks or said they want to give some. It's even more rude when it's clearly stated in their signature and/or profile they don't want this. Really guys, it takes five seconds to read a profile.

2: Do NOT be a bitch/jerk
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

My Sir.

Posted 04-27-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-27-2017 at 12:43 PM by IceMaiden

AM tasked me with writing a blog with the topic "My Sir." whilst gagged and pegged sooo *puts in gag and attaches clamps*

Okay now that's done and I'm freezing as I had to lift my shirt up to attach the pegs I can begin.

My Sir. I love my Sir lots and lots. He always looks after me and treats me like a princess and I never for one moment doubt that he loves me or that he doesn't have my best interests at heart. Even when he is having me do something I don't particularly
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Random Reviews (Kinky toys and non kinky toys.)

Posted 04-26-2017 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-26-2017 at 06:58 AM by IceMaiden

This review is for the "Share the burden" thread, Sain's task of reviewing something recently bought, read or watched.

*Will add other reviews to this post so I'm not spamming the blog section.

My first review is of Silicone Mouth Ball Gag Breast with Nipple Clamps, that AM recently bought for me as part of my birthday present. (I'm still sore he thinks anything with gags or clamps is a good gift for me!)

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.70 average.

Early Birthday Present for AM, Icy's PoV.

Posted 04-19-2017 at 12:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden

A little background: Quite a while ago AM mentioned he was going to have Aimee and I orgasm together while on a voice call with him...with both our cameras on. We both sulked, pouted and said we didn't want to do that we were way too shy! AM knew that whilst we were pouting about it, we really were shy/self conscious about this, so he never made us do it although he still teased about it.

I knew how much he wanted it so when we made our deal or no deal board that the three of us play together,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Thanks...But No Thanks.

Posted 03-30-2017 at 09:00 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-30-2017 at 09:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently I became a little braver and started uploading pictures to my profile here and some different and/or uncensored ones on my kinktalk profile.

Everytime I or AM upload one I become nervous and shy and anxious and a little worried. Every single time. And yet when someone comments nicely on them or about them directly to me, it makes me less anxious to post a new one at another time.

It's nice to get positive feedback and of course I enjoy recieving it. Who wouldn't?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Are Doms/Subs An Extension Of Each Other?

Posted 03-23-2017 at 05:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*Please excuse any typing which goes to hell. AM is making me write this with the wand on my clit on full power and not allowing me to edit/correct. *

So...I've noticed often in the D/s scene that some people claim that a Dom/me and sub reflect on each other. For example; if a sub were to be rude to soomeone for no reason it reflects not only that the sub isn't so nice of a person but also the Dom because they are responsible for the subs training.

I do not agree with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized