Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Characteristic of my Perfect Dom

Posted 07-06-2017 at 11:43 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am very picky when it comes to choosing a Dom. And it makes it even worse because I have been spoiled by having one of the best Doms in the world as my husband: Asslvr!

I posted an ad a few weeks ago looking for a part time/temporary Dom. To be honest, I don't even know what that means!

What I do know, is that I need somebody who is going to be caring. I want somebody who will say nice things when I am feeling sick, who will not run away when I cry, who will ask me how
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.83 average.

update re refraining from masturbation and having orgasms. or three strikes and your

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:40 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Two lapses without permission so far regarding my commitment to explore chastity as specified in my new Contract with D (that he persuaded me to sign). In period 02 10 18 to date lapsed on 07 10 18 and 10 11 18.
I admitted these to D who has record of these infractions (which I have to report). I now know when the number of transgressions reach a number (D and Him have predefined but not known to me) it will trigger Him to order me a present to assist in my compliance and help me behave! The...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average.

Re: OutDoors!

Posted 11-08-2020 at 11:20 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correcting)

Personal Thoughts!

If you think you will be reading something concerning a dare or such! Then you are wrong! You will not see it in this post from me today!

I decided to go out horseback riding today in the countryside and the hills of Kansas. I went to the stable and saddle up Charlie. He is a pinto horse that is white with black spots. I just needed to be alone to think about so many things today. It has been a busy week as well at the office. I have been working both
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.78 average.

Boobs & Butts: Boudoir Photos

Posted 09-07-2018 at 08:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last weekend there was a request to get back to discussing boobs and butts. Well, being the people pleaser that I am, who would I be to ignore such a request?

Before Mr. Devious and I got married, I decided to be brave and pose in my underwear for a boudoir photo shoot. I went into it knowing that I wanted to do this for him. It was because of him that I was confident enough in myself to
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 3.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 2.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 4.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	662   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boudoir 11.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	663  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.76 average.

Contract Week 4 (part of)

Posted 10-24-2018 at 02:53 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@

Week 4

Posted early as Hunters Moon tonight and change body shape difficult to post with paws

Monday see week 3 and updating blog

Tuesday had to beg to be allowed to change contract add in two new rules and beg to do dare giving a ‘man an orgasm -who I was told I don’t like’ begged despite not knowing who or how I had to provide O – but big incentive to ask for this dare and contract changes so no choice.

Wednesday
The dare to give...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

Jane@ begging to have Contract changed and prevent a Chastity belt being ordered for

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:01 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

D I have been bad and thus humbly and earnestly ask for help to make me a better sub.
I would be most grateful if you would agree to change the rules attached to our Contract by adding the additional rules 4 and 5 below to the rules I must follow.
I know that changes can be made if you agree and appeal to you to allow this change, I beseech, entreat and implore, and plead with you to grant this request which is for my own good.
I understand that in asking for this change which we...
Posted in The Contract