Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

Jane@ begging to have Contract changed and prevent a Chastity belt being ordered for

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:01 PM by jane@

D I have been bad and thus humbly and earnestly ask for help to make me a better sub.
I would be most grateful if you would agree to change the rules attached to our Contract by adding the additional rules 4 and 5 below to the rules I must follow.
I know that changes can be made if you agree and appeal to you to allow this change, I beseech, entreat and implore, and plead with you to grant this request which is for my own good.
I understand that in asking for this change which we have discussed I will gain no favour or and expect and have little or no expectation of reciprocation related to the reason why I have agreed to beg for this change.

Additional rules to follow

4. I agree that I will give up control of my orgasms. I will only have an orgasm when told. To keep me frustrated and on edge I agree to play with myself and edge in bed before sleep and on waking and also at other times when told. If told to have an Orgasm I will do so immediately whatever the situation. If I don’t have orgasm when told it’s as bad as having one without permission.

5. I want to explore pet play and be treated as a pet dog
Posted in The Contract
Views 1162 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments