Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Domming Jaroface
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

300th Blog: How getDare and BDSM have changed me as a person

Posted 05-31-2018 at 10:28 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

As I was approaching this blog, my 300th!!!!, I decided to make a thread asking for topic suggestions.

Thanks to slutpuppy, hiruzen_takaski and edgeandenial, I have decided to write about how I have changed personally since joining getDare, and more specifically, how BDSM and getDare has helped me with my anxiety (I am going to focus on my mental health in general).

Thank you to everybody else who has posted topic ideas. I have recorded them all and will hopefully be able
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Bladder Tease & Torture

Posted 04-15-2018 at 10:02 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-15-2018 at 10:36 AM by Butterfly

This morning, as I was laying in bed awake at 5:30 am (I have not been sleeping exceptionally well), I was trying to think of a new way to torture my worms bladder.

Over the last year and a half, Icey and I have given him some pretty devious and delicious tasks to torture and tease his bladder. It is part of our everyday lives usually since he has to ask permission before he allowed to pee.

A lot of the time we like to give him fun "challenges" to make going
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

The not-so-glamorous side of kink

Posted 03-19-2018 at 01:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-19-2018 at 01:16 PM by Butterfly

One of Jaroface's rules is to write a blog every Sunday. Typically this blog is supposed to be an update on how our dynamic is progressing, how his rules are going, what new tasks have we made him do, and he gets to share with you all the horrors that we put him through for your enjoyment. Jaro also writes private reports to Icey and I a few times a week, so none of the information that he provides in his blogs is very shocking to us. But I like that he has to share some of the details with everybody...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

How I met my husband and How I came to own Jaroface

Posted 03-15-2018 at 03:40 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I created a truth thread today that asks questions about the person who posted above you. Since I posted, naturally the first response was about me. Diapered_prince mentioned that he would like to know how I met my husband and how I came to own Jaroface. So I decided to put it in a blog for you all to read.

How I met my husband
Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare.

In the spring of 2014 I was very unhappy. I was engaged to a man, we will call him W, who I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Doing Blackmail Safely ...part 2

Posted 01-24-2018 at 04:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:32 PM by Butterfly

This blog was a collaborative effort between Icemaiden, Jaroface and myself. As some of you know, we are, all three of us, in a blackmail dynamic where Jaroface is our blackmail slave. Although we entered into this dynamic about 5 months ago, this is still new to all of us.

Continued from part 1 here.

4) Trust

Icey and I trust Jaro. We trust that he is completing the tasks that we set him (he doesn’t always have to send us proof).
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Doing Blackmail Safely ...part 1

Posted 01-24-2018 at 04:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:32 PM by Butterfly

This blog was a collaborative effort between Icemaiden, Jaroface and myself. As some of you know, we are, all three of us, in a blackmail dynamic where Jaroface is our blackmail slave. Although we entered into this dynamic about 5 months ago, this is still new to all of us.

Blackmail and our dyamic

Blackmail is something that you see a lot of people advertising that that they are interested in on getDare. Personally, I believe that there ARE people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

One year

Posted 11-14-2017 at 08:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-21-2018 at 06:37 PM by Butterfly

One year ago today, I started on a journey with a little worm. If you had asked me back then, I never would have guessed that we would be where we are today.

When I first mentioned Jaro, I did so because it seemed like he needed some help and guidance to explore his kinky and submissive side. He wasn't really sure what he liked or didn't like, and he wasn't even sure if he would be a good sub.

Fast forward a year, and Jaro is now a blackmail slave to two very mean and sadistic
A Butterfly Princess <3