Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Why I Love Sophie And Aimee.

Posted 12-27-2016 at 06:47 PM by IceMaiden

I mentioned recently I wanted to blog but didn't know what to write about and this resulted in first Sophie and then Aimee telling me to write about them and then agreeing I should write about both of them.

So here we are.

I love them both because they make me giggle with the things they say. Half of the time they say what I am about to or have me laughing so much I end up spitting my drink everywhere and choking.

I love them both because they are both beautiful amazing ladies and I am so incredibly honoured to be able to call them friends.

I love them both because I know I can talk to them about anything and not be judged. I know I can get an honest opinion without sugarcoating in order to protect my feelings which is something I hate people doing.

I love them both because they both not only accept when I need to take a breather from everyone and have some me time due to my anxiety, but understand it. And both of them check in to make sure I'm doing okay without ever pressurising me into being social.

I love them both because they join in with my brattiness and find it just as funny as I do! And they defend me and say AM is mean and shouldn't tell me to do horrible things for it but just appreicate my humor!

I love them both because they make me smile daily just by being themselves. They don't even have to try and they make me smile.

I love Sophie because she puts up with my rants and bitchfits and screaming at her and never holds it against me.

I love Aimee because she sends me nudes on skype and lots of boobies.

I love them both because they make it easy to be their friend and they are both amazing with my little one.

I love them both lots and lots and lots. <3

(I do want to blog more but can't think of any more good topics. I particularly like topics I have to research and learn about before giving my thoughts. Be that d/s or vanilla. Suggestions welcome.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1380 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is awesome. All 3 of you ladies are pretty amazing!

Write about me!!!!! Jk ....

Why not write about the difference between M/s and D/s.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This is awesome. All 3 of you ladies are pretty amazing!

Write about me!!!!! Jk ....

Why not write about the difference between M/s and D/s.
    So are you! And ohhh I should!

Oooh that seems like a fun topic to write about, and something I know both sides of so can't be biased.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    So are you! And ohhh I should!

Oooh that seems like a fun topic to write about, and something I know both sides of so can't be biased.
    Exactly why I thought it would be a great topic coming from you.
  4. Old Comment
    No. No, no, no, no, no. You three are a terrible and dangerous combination. Your personalities feed each other and each and every one of you brings out the brat in the other. You should all be banned from speaking to, looking at or thinking of the others.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    No. No, no, no, no, no. You three are a terrible and dangerous combination. Your personalities feed each other and each and every one of you brings out the brat in the other. You should all be banned from speaking to, looking at or thinking of the others.
    Impossible! I am consumed with thoughts of Aimee and Icey. There is no way I could be banned from that or I'd die. Plus you aren't the boss of me! And I was a good teenager and never snuck out, I'm due for some rebellion and would find a way to get to them if you tried to keep them away from me. So there you lose!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Impossible! I am consumed with thoughts of Aimee and Icey. There is no way I could be banned from that or I'd die. Plus you aren't the boss of me! And I was a good teenager and never snuck out, I'm due for some rebellion and would find a way to get to them if you tried to keep them away from me. So there you lose!
    AM on skype about this: Butterfly's response. Snotty little brat.

*giggles*
  7. Old Comment
    Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Old Comment
    I love you too always and forever no matter what, you annoying bitch hahaha. Even though I say all the time I hate you for beating me at WoW, I love you really but HUSH I'll never admit it again (rolleyes) LOL.

And yes blog about what Butterfly said! And nuhuh we shouldn't be banned from being together so there :L

Love youuuuuu xx
    Posted 01-01-2017 at 06:19 PM by FrozenWolfGirl FrozenWolfGirl is offline