Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

252nd Blog (aka stupid character limit)

Posted 12-15-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly

Continued from part 2

10 Embarassing/Funny gD/sex moments
191. Clone a willy
192. It's so Short: The first time I ever saw my ex naked, I was in the shower. He had just arrived from work. I heard him enter the bathroom and peaked outside the shower curtain, just as he pulled his pants down. The first thing I said was "It's so short!". I was referring to his new haircut. He had chopped all his hair off! I almost died of embarrassment.
193. Taping my nipple suckers to my boobs:This is one of my biggest brat moments. I was assigned a task to keep my nipples suckers on my boobs anytime that I watched tv for 72 hours. I got tired of having them on my nipples, so I decided to tape them to my boobs with bandaids instead. I gave it away in less than an hour though because I was laughing so hard.
194. Shopping for batteries: On our first trip, I brought a wireless vibrating plug. The batteries were dead, so we went to buy new ones. Even though we were just at a regular store, I got super blushy and nervous. I figured they would know for sure what we were buying the batteries for, so I ran away and made Asslvr pay for them and talk to the sales person.
195. Stuck in my bra: A few weeks ago, I was trying to get my bra off without taking off my shirt. Asslvr was sitting on the couch and I was behind him. All of a sudden I got stuck and started to panic. Asslvr had to come and rescue me.
196. Enema disasters
197. Singing to AM: One day while driving home from work, I accidentally boob dialed AM and he got to listen to me singing for about 15 minutes. I was mortified!
198. The order of the collar: During the first month of submission to Asslvr, I was sitting at my desk at work, talking to him. I told him I was going to go to the mall after work. He told me I was going to buy something specific for him. I almost choked and died when he told me I was to buy a collar! I instantly turned beat red, and I was speechless. After a pause, he finally decided to end my misery and told me that it didn't have to be a REAL collar, but more a piece of jewelry to signify my submission.
199. "You're sexy": Asslvr and I were laying in bed and I asked him if I could watch him masturbate because it turned me on. My head was on his chest, and he very blushingly started to stroke his cock. I was trying to help him along with my words and when I said "you're so sexy", he burst out laughing so hard and so long that he got soft again. As if we weren't giggly enough, when he finally did cum, I wasn't prepared for it and when it spurted out, I jumped really high because it startled me.
200. Kinky craft supplies: One day, my 11 year old cousin was over at my house. She came into my room while I was trying to find something in my purse and when I turned around she was holding my butterfly nipple clamps. Of course she had to ask "what are these?". So I did the only thing I could do, lie! I told her that they were for a craft. Still to this day, she asks me about them.

GETDARE

10 Favorite threads
201. Share the Burden
202. Fight to the End Competition
203. My AMA
204. getDare taught me
205. Ask worm Jaro anything (and spank him)
206. Information for Newbies
207. gD Mentorship Thread
208. The Butterfly Project
209. The Ultimate Likes and Limits Questionnaire for Subs
210. The corrupted wish game

10 things I have learned because of getDare
211. Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes.
212. There is a difference between a sub and a slave but the difference is different for a lot of people.
213. People fall in love in mysterious ways.
214. Worms are really weird and unpredictable.
215. Being kinky is ok.
216. I have people who care about me, even if they have never met me or spoken to me.
217. People will stick almost anything into their ass.
218. People disappear.
219. A lot of men know nothing about the female anatomy.
220. Marshmallows act as a laxative when inserted into the rectum.

10 Tips for Newcommers
221. Choose your username wisely
222. Read the rules
223. Fill out your profile and add a picture
224. Be active: join in on a chat conversation, post a blog, post in threads, get to know people instead of just getting off
225. When writing an ad, write more than 2 lines. The more information, the better.
226. Don't be discouraged by one bad encounter.
227. Subs don't have to obey blindly. Question people!
228. Be patient. Take your time.
229. Don't expect too much when asking for dares.
230. Write reports. Be nice and polite. Say thank you. If you don't, you may not get a second chance.

10 getDare statistics
231. # of Blogs written: 249 (now to be 252)
232. # of Stories written: 7
233. # of Posts: 957
234. # of Play partners from getDare: 7
235. # of Friends: 75
236. # of Photos posted: 96
237. # of Days since joining: 1260
238. # of Wall posts: 284
239. # of Times thanked: 222
240. # of Threads started: 63

10 Quotes about Butterfly from getDare users
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny
Butterfly is my favourite person in the world. she is amazing and kind and such a good friend. a message from her brightens my day to no end she has changed my life. anyone lucky enough to know her should cherish her. love you butterfly your an amazing person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster
Butterfly performs better when she doesn't know she has an audience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface
She stomps her foot when she's angry, but at least they are pretty stomping feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth
I think I'm falling behind but I had read all Butterfly's blogs at some point, which was already a lot - 250 is amazing! She is also a very good friend.. and a very sweet babysitter, and I love talking about little stuff with her (ahem stickers!!) - especially that blog we wrote together! I just checked and that's on page 11 of her blog now!! It's been great getting to know her, I won't forget her helping me through a difficult time, everyone should read all of her blog posts, and on that note I have some blogs to read!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madl
When I think of everything Butterfly has accomplished in the last 3+ years, I am amazed. I don't say that out of flattery, but rather because she takes my breath away.

Butterfly likes to think she's an ordinary person surrounded by extraordinary friends. Nothing could be further from the truth. Butterfly is an extraordinary person surrounded by ordinary friends. Everything she has accomplished, she did through her own courage, her own strength of character, and her own sheer willpower.

Butterfly is a beautiful human being and one day, I hope, Butterfly will realize just how amazing she is. She will see herself through our eyes. In the meantime, all I want for Butterfly is for her to live happily ever after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by centralhigh2010
Butterfly is the most amazing,
kind, caring, gentle, empathetic, generous, beautiful woman ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asslvr
Butterfly is the most amazing woman I've ever met. She's made me a better person and there is no one else I would want to spend my life with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosubguy
A better Butterfly you'll not find. She took a chance on me when I was sad and domme-less and made me a very happy monkey! She's the bestest ever and I love her lots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant
Butterfly.. let me count the ways you’ve made my life better... wait it’s uncountable. I met you almost a year ago now and you were one of the first Friends I made. You listened when I was lost, and you listened even more when I was found. I got to share in your wedding photos, and the joy you and your man found in each other and I treasure that. Just like I treasure you. Thank you. You are epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara
"Butterfly is one of the examples of how getDare can be a good thing- making a friend by joining threads, getting to know each other. I'm so happy you're living your happily ever after, although I'm not sure I've forgiven you yet for what you had me wear to the wedding!"

Thank you to those who have read to the end. I hope you enjoyed my list of 250 things. Thank you to each person who has somehow contributed to my time on getDare. I know I left a lot of people out, but you are no less important.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 586 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    BONUS QUOTE FROM A FRIEND IN CHAT

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Seaflower
    The Butterfly Erect: Butterfly talks in Canada and people get horny in Europe. Also, Butterfly glitters you if you are shy.
  2. Old Comment
    I am so honoured that you would quote me in your 252nd blog post. These posts are such a fun overview of your time in GetDare. I hope your next 1,260 days are even more fun and fantastic than the last 1,260. Keep blogging!

PS: The "It's So Short" and other stories had me laughing out loud.
  3. Old Comment
    Your quote made me cry!

Thank you, after 250 blogs, I sometimes lack inspiration but I plan to continue.

Haha! I am glad you liked you the funny stories, although they could have been funnier if I didn't need to shorten them due to the stupid character limit.