Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

26th of October

How did it go? Did you hold out or wet the bed?
  2. Old Comment

9th November

Sounds like the Report of a brave kitty.
    You pushed yourself some more as you risked to be catched by your flatmates. I trully think you enjoyed the Situation at the post Office. The vibe keep working hidden under your clothes as youīve to stay cool and talk to the staff member. I bet it was a great view to see you standing at the Office and try to act as normal as possible. But you also did very well.

Great Report, thank you for the efforts you put into your Tasks.
    Posted 11-10-2014 at 01:41 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  3. Old Comment

4th November

It Looks like the voting Comes to an end soon and it Looks like a minty fresh Feeling
    Posted 11-07-2014 at 11:07 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  4. Old Comment

3rd November

As you applied the tootpaste last Evening after all the spankings and teasing your Body the whole day, must have been a really hot and burning Feeling.
    Posted 11-07-2014 at 11:01 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  5. Old Comment

2nd November - jail roleplay part 2

Sounds like a pretty busy and hard Day.
    Thank you for this really detailed Report. How does it felt doing all the spankings during the Day?
    Posted 11-07-2014 at 10:58 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  6. Old Comment

31st October

Itīs as always, live isnīt fair.
    So the duct tape is uncomfortable and maybe hurt for some time. But youīve to stay focused, because the feeling will help you to become a more perfect and willing toy.

Itīll be hard for you to fullfill the drinking Task while clubbing, but always Keep in mind, you wont like to receive a punishment if you fail.

Looking Forward to your next Report.
    Posted 10-31-2014 at 12:54 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 10-31-2014 at 01:16 PM by Looking for ..
  7. Old Comment

30th October

Bad luck loosing one of your vibes, but the new one will arrive soon to Keep the Dares doable.
    Posted 10-30-2014 at 02:01 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  8. Old Comment

28th October

I bet those hard nipples would look really hot while they Show off through the satin bust
    And the dimed light would cover you as well.
    Have fun tonight.
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 12:45 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  9. Old Comment

27th October lifestyle rules

I have a sleeping dare for you. For one night you will not sleep. Instead strip naked, sit in a wardrobe/cupboard with a vibrator on high to your clit all night while you milk your breasts all night. If you fall asleep or stop milking you have to ask for a punishment on your blog.
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 09:49 AM by EmmaJessicaTaylor EmmaJessicaTaylor is offline
  10. Old Comment

Very interesting read
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 09:47 AM by EmmaJessicaTaylor EmmaJessicaTaylor is offline
  11. Old Comment

Just read all your blog entries, very entertaining so far.
  12. Old Comment

Blog questions for you

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    My Answers for you

- i think a detailed Review about the last evening and Day will do the work as well.

- Iīm also no big Fan of really degrading calling. Sure it can add a special thrill to some kind of situations, but most of the time, call yourself as you want to be called.

- I think if they would find your Account, the Situation would be humilating as well. So you donīt need to push more efforts in into this until youīre absolute sure about the consequenzes.

- I like the Layout

- Sure i would post a rating if you want them.

- You should receive a punishment if you didnīt put in all your efforts to act well during the Week. If you get lazy and Forget Reviews or donīt complete or forget routines.
    To keep it doable, we should start to modify the existing roules and add a punishment as Penalty. If you break the rules some more, you should open a new Thread and receive Punishment Ideas to do.
    Thank you. This helps a lot
  13. Old Comment

Blog questions for you

My Answers for you

- i think a detailed Review about the last evening and Day will do the work as well.

- Iīm also no big Fan of really degrading calling. Sure it can add a special thrill to some kind of situations, but most of the time, call yourself as you want to be called.

- I think if they would find your Account, the Situation would be humilating as well. So you donīt need to push more efforts in into this until youīre absolute sure about the consequenzes.

- I like the Layout

- Sure i would post a rating if you want them.

- You should receive a punishment if you didnīt put in all your efforts to act well during the Week. If you get lazy and Forget Reviews or donīt complete or forget routines.
    To keep it doable, we should start to modify the existing roules and add a punishment as Penalty. If you break the rules some more, you should open a new Thread and receive Punishment Ideas to do.
    Posted 10-27-2014 at 09:42 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  14. Old Comment

Blog questions for you

1: once a day would be enough for me
    2: i'm not a fan of hollow words. so when you think the word's your're about to use are touching you, then do so.
    2B: you're just playing around with? maybe from time to time you refer to some specific things regarding to them.
    3. the font ist somewhat - nice bur not ergonomic
    4. depends on - on saturdays often i have other things in mind
    5. you're really begging for a bruising now
    therefore: i order you to stand up immediately! pants down, grab anything in reach: belt, ruler, .. and spank your needy ass hard and quick! 10 times each side! then whatever you used, hold it between your thighs, arms behind your back and stay that way for 2 Minutes, thinking about names for you. sit down on your naked ass and write me these!
  15. Old Comment

Blog questions for you

- Twice a post, or only once? I'd pick twice if possible.
    - It would be nice to have you refer to yourself in a degrading way. Same for all lines in the blog. Make them as degrading as possible. But keep in mind that the main goal of the blog is to describe your actions, not just to degrade yourself. It's far nicer to read an interesting story which is less degrading, than a degrading story which is not interesting.
    - I wanted to write you about that blog thing at first sight. It's annoying to have it in this kind of font, which makes it hard to read. Use a regular font (Arial, Verdana, ...) so it's easy to read. Or don't change the font alltogehter.
    - Postings about if the blog is entertaining will follow automatically, not when you ask for them.
    - Punishments are not needed, if you just aim at creating a nice blog to read. Most posts will be read afterwards too, and having such questions only takes the focus away of them.
    Posted 10-27-2014 at 04:20 AM by sadisticmastert sadisticmastert is offline
  16. Old Comment

25th October evening/26th October morning lifestyle rules

In that case...
    Fill your knickers with ice cubes ��
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deadfishes View Comment
    I personally think that while you're eating from a bowl, you should have ice cubes in your ass and pussy, then pull your knickers and leggings back up and let them melt as you eat.
    Then you can sit in your wetness until they dry
    Thank you for your idea but inserting things is a limit. If you have any other ideas though either post them in the blog or thread relating to this.
  18. Old Comment

I personally think that while you're eating from a bowl, you should have ice cubes in your ass and pussy, then pull your knickers and leggings back up and let them melt as you eat.
    Then you can sit in your wetness until they dry
  19. Old Comment

Great report! I hope to read plenty more of these!
  20. Old Comment

Wow that is something. Hope there is more to come... :-D
  21. Old Comment

Great start into your new Lifestyles, ensure to hold self-discipline and keep on going
    Posted 10-26-2014 at 02:05 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline