Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

3rd November

Posted 11-03-2014 at 02:54 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-04-2014 at 10:45 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Only a quick one tonight as I am having to do this through my phone. I successfully managed to stay in my position kneeling on bed, legs spread vibrator on high on clit without cumming or edging last night so I got a nice peaceful sleep (if you don't include being woken up by a flatmate having sex loudly).

This morning I wrote 'willing slut' on my pussy and wore leggings, short shorts, bra, t-shirt and jumper as it is cold and there are no rules about wearing jumpers.

I ate my food out of my bowl on the floor in my room and my name hasn't been called all day because we had a new dance teacher. I managed to work the words pain and elephant into a conversation in my lecture but not slut.

I have drunk my two pints of water and have chosen to go topless tonight. I have completed my two edges as well.

Night,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 913 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As you applied the tootpaste last Evening after all the spankings and teasing your Body the whole day, must have been a really hot and burning Feeling.
    Posted 11-07-2014 at 11:01 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline