Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

9th November

Posted 11-09-2014 at 12:56 PM by sparklystar
Updated 11-11-2014 at 12:38 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So this weekend I was following my monthly rule of being a cat for the entire weekend which was actually very enjoyable. From when I first woke up on Saturday morning I have been enjoying life on all fours. I had a shower on Saturday, which I did on all fours. It was a little bit awkward but I still managed to clean all of my body. After my shower I licked my arms and legs free of water, this didn’t taste too great because of all the dirt and soap that stuck to me. (I wrote willing slut on my left thigh). I got dressed in a black bra, a thong and my long black and white striped socks. I also wore my cat ears, tail and collar with bell. I had a series of chores to do yesterday, including my washing which meant I had to go out in public. Luckily it was still early so after placing my vibe into my thong and pulling on shorts (my skirts were in the pile of washing) and a tight shirt, I removed my ears and collars and took my washing down to the washing room. I got a few stares but I think this was mostly due to the long socks and shorts combo rather than my collar which I hadn’t changed. After placing my washing in the machine I then headed to the post office to post a parcel home to my family. This was more challenging as I had to speak and with the vibe in my thong, I was very aroused and had to be careful not to make any strange noises. I then returned to campus, placed my washing into the tumble dryer and walked to Morrison’s as I needed milk and a shop. After doing my shopping, I picked my clothes back up and sorted them back into my wardrobe (yes, I had to stand up to do this). I removed my shorts, vibe and shirt and replaced my cat ears and tail.

Now I’m not usually risky but it was a Saturday, two of my flatmates were at their home town, two had been out the night before got drunk and were asleep and the other if they were up was in their room doing work, but was more likely asleep. Knowing this I decided to risk walking into the kitchen in just my thong, bra, long socks and cat accessories to make breakfast. The thrill of doing this was so exciting, but I was really nervous I would get caught. I made a bowl of cereal and a saucer of milk and returned to my room. I ate the cereal off the floor and on all fours, and by following my cat rule I also only drank milk all day off a bowl on my floor.

After breakfast I got the ping pong ball that I own from fresher’s week and played with it for 10 minutes. I also made sure to rub myself against static objects whenever I ‘walked’ past them. The rest of the day was pretty dull, I caught up on TV by placing my laptop on the floor and curling up on a blanket –which was my bed for the day/night to watch, although in the afternoon I played with the ping pong ball again and when I went to cook lunch and dinner I did wear a skirt, vibe and tight shirt as there was too much risk of the boys being awake and walking in on me.

At night I stayed in my bra, thong and socks with the ears, tail and collar on. I attached a piece of sewing thread from my collar to the handle of my window and curled up to sleep on the floor on my blanket with another one covering me

Today has followed much the same pattern except that for breakfast I did get dressed and wear my vibe because it was more likely they would be awake. I also wrote willing slut on my right thigh today instead of my left. I realised today that after rubbing against a static object I was supposed to lick myself which I hadn’t been doing yesterday but I made sure to add in to my day today. Today I haven’t been anywhere public except the communal kitchen and the shared bathroom which has the bath in for our block of flats so I could complete my punishment for failing my sleeping task. I went down at 7pm with my toothpaste and after locking the door – hey it’s still semi-public, anyone in my block can use it, I started to edge. I wore my public clothing down but once alone I stripped back to my cat clothing and edged. I woke up at 10 this morning so I edged 9 times. It was stingy and painful but I did it and returned back to my room (re clothed). I’ve really enjoyed this monthly rule and will be going to bed soon with my collar attached to the window again.

Write again soon,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 850 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like the Report of a brave kitty.
    You pushed yourself some more as you risked to be catched by your flatmates. I trully think you enjoyed the Situation at the post Office. The vibe keep working hidden under your clothes as you´ve to stay cool and talk to the staff member. I bet it was a great view to see you standing at the Office and try to act as normal as possible. But you also did very well.

Great Report, thank you for the efforts you put into your Tasks.
    Posted 11-10-2014 at 01:41 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline