Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

1. Old Comment

Punishment task - What sexually arouses me most?

Well, now you have proven beyond a shadow of doubt what a dirty whore you are. Without even touching yourself, your cunt drooled so much just at the thought of doing those dirty, perverted things you wrote about. Next time I will make you sleep on that pillow, so that you wake up covered in the smell of dried cunt slime.
  2. Old Comment

Blog post 6 - petplay

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    One of the most difficult things in pet play is getting the crawling right. The human legs are much longer than the hands, which makes the crawling awkward and difficult to maintain over a long period.

When a fucktoy like you have been ordered to be a pet, there is a way to make the crawling more realistic. Buy a pair of tights a size larger than what you use. Cut off the part above mid thigh level, and the the part below the knee, so that you are left with two tubes that are the thigh part. Bend your legs at the knee so that the heel touches the back of the thigh. Then slip the thigh tubes through the knees so that the elastic fabric holds your legs in that bent position.

You may use the lower leg parts of the tights to create a couple of knee pads, by filling them up with panties and taping them to your knees.

Now, when you crawl you will bend your elbows sufficiently to align your body parallel to the floor. Your hind legs and forelegs will now be more proportionate, and you will assume a more pleasing position where your spine bends downwards and your ass is thrust upwards, revealing the shameful, dirty holes you try to keep hidden.

Do not try this if you have a bad back, or hip/knee problems.
    Thank you. I will take this into consideration
  3. Old Comment

Blog post 6 - petplay

One of the most difficult things in pet play is getting the crawling right. The human legs are much longer than the hands, which makes the crawling awkward and difficult to maintain over a long period.

When a fucktoy like you have been ordered to be a pet, there is a way to make the crawling more realistic. Buy a pair of tights a size larger than what you use. Cut off the part above mid thigh level, and the the part below the knee, so that you are left with two tubes that are the thigh part. Bend your legs at the knee so that the heel touches the back of the thigh. Then slip the thigh tubes through the knees so that the elastic fabric holds your legs in that bent position.

You may use the lower leg parts of the tights to create a couple of knee pads, by filling them up with panties and taping them to your knees.

Now, when you crawl you will bend your elbows sufficiently to align your body parallel to the floor. Your hind legs and forelegs will now be more proportionate, and you will assume a more pleasing position where your spine bends downwards and your ass is thrust upwards, revealing the shameful, dirty holes you try to keep hidden.

Do not try this if you have a bad back, or hip/knee problems.
  4. Old Comment

Blog post 5 - My likes, limits and dislikes

Quote:
    A well written blog post, cunt. Too bad there was no task associated with it.
    Thank you. You are welcome to assign tasks to the blog posts which don't have tasks - there are a few
  5. Old Comment

Blog post 4 - Masturbation

Quote:
    You have just proven yourself to be a worthless and pathetic slut by failing to fulfill a task you accepted. When this task was being assigned to you, you had every opportunity to reject or modify it. And modify it you did - but you still failed. As one of the original proponents of this topic, I have the right to determine a fit punishment.

Here is the punishment:
    In keeping with the blogging tradition, I am adding another blog to your list, which you need to publish on or before 19 March 2016 23:59 GMT (as this is a punishment, this needs to be done in between your regular posts, and does not count as one of the regular posts).

The topic is - "The thing that sexually arouses me most". Word count: 888 exactly.
    Task: you will write this naked while straddling the arm of a chair or a pillow, on top of which you will place a sheet of A4 size writing paper. After every 88 words, you will close your eyes and imagine that most arousing thing happening, for at least 5 minutes, while caressing your breasts and nipples. Once you finish writing, you will take the piece of paper, and measure the dimensions (length and width) of the wet patch on the piece of paper, and indicate the same underneath your blog post (that will not count towards the blog post word count).
    I'm sorry for disappointing you. I thought I would be able to do it but turns out my disgust is too much. I will happily add your extra post in
  6. Old Comment

Blog post 5 - My likes, limits and dislikes

A well written blog post, cunt. Too bad there was no task associated with it.
  7. Old Comment

Blog post 4 - Masturbation

You have just proven yourself to be a worthless and pathetic slut by failing to fulfill a task you accepted. When this task was being assigned to you, you had every opportunity to reject or modify it. And modify it you did - but you still failed. As one of the original proponents of this topic, I have the right to determine a fit punishment.

Here is the punishment:
    In keeping with the blogging tradition, I am adding another blog to your list, which you need to publish on or before 19 March 2016 23:59 GMT (as this is a punishment, this needs to be done in between your regular posts, and does not count as one of the regular posts).

The topic is - "The thing that sexually arouses me most". Word count: 888 exactly.
    Task: you will write this naked while straddling the arm of a chair or a pillow, on top of which you will place a sheet of A4 size writing paper. After every 88 words, you will close your eyes and imagine that most arousing thing happening, for at least 5 minutes, while caressing your breasts and nipples. Once you finish writing, you will take the piece of paper, and measure the dimensions (length and width) of the wet patch on the piece of paper, and indicate the same underneath your blog post (that will not count towards the blog post word count).
  8. Old Comment

Blog post 3 - Why i am a worthless and pathetic

Quote:
    You did a good job describing why you are a pathetic slut, but it doesn't make you any less of a pathetic slut. The fact that you even agreed to write this with a vibe stuffed deep up your cunt and got wet at the thought of your own slutty nature while writing clearly shows you have no self worth, and only fit to server as a cum dump for a lucky Master.
    Thank you. This pathetic and worthless slut appreciates your nice comments and feedback and agrees whole heartedly with you.
  9. Old Comment

Blog post 3 - Why i am a worthless and pathetic

You did a good job describing why you are a pathetic slut, but it doesn't make you any less of a pathetic slut. The fact that you even agreed to write this with a vibe stuffed deep up your cunt and got wet at the thought of your own slutty nature while writing clearly shows you have no self worth, and only fit to server as a cum dump for a lucky Master.
  10. Old Comment

Blog post 2 - deepest, darkest fantasy

Very good. I am impressed. Let's see how you do with the topics to come.