Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Worshipping swimsuit 8

Posted 03-29-2023 at 09:48 PM by RainbowSky

Preface: I have recently handed in my resignation for the end of the school year from a toxic job. To celebrate my new found freedom, my BF has stated that from April until I start a new job (earliest for this will be July) I am only allowed to wear swimwear as underwear unless specific permission is granted. As part of this the lovely people of getdare voted for my swimsuits and as there were x amount of votes I must post a blog for each new swimsuit, detailing my worship of it.

This post is about this swimsuit (but different colours)

It finally arrived! The latex swimsuit. Actually its been here a long time but I missed the parcel initially as I was at work so had to have it redelivered.

I stripped down naked before opening the box. It was sealed really well. It looks pretty but is covered in a chalk like substance to protect it. I took it out, left the chalk on it and then placed it on my bed. With the chalk on it, it was hard to tell how translucent it actually was. I'm quite nervous about trying it on.

With the swimsuit on the bed, I kneeled down on the floor in front of it and the hour worship started. I stared at it and just imagined what it might look like on and thanking it for its service to cover my private area (although how much covering it will do is a mystery as its supposed to be translucent). I admired the craftmanship of the creator - the seams are barely noticeable. The whole time I was worshipping it, my heart was pounding nervously.

At the end of the hour, I didn't try it on. I was still too nervous - and I'm definitely too nervous to take a photo right now in it (which won't make it in the album most likely as everything will probably be seen).
Views 699 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What colour did you get?, it looks fun and I'm sure you are really going to enjoy this one. I like the thong back too - different to all the others

It says on the website "You can wear it on its own or paired with a mini skirt or leggings"

I'm sure you are willing to give this a try too?
  2. Old Comment
    It's translucent blue with metallic fuschia edges.

And absolutely not-its translucent I don't want to be revealing my body to everyone
  3. Old Comment
    Yes I see that might be an issue. We are experiencing a lot of rain at the moment so perhaps your new underwear choice is perfect for this season lol