Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Punishment task - What sexually arouses me most?

Posted 03-17-2016 at 12:16 AM by RainbowSky

So this is a punishment task given to me for failing to complete a blog to the best of my ability. I would like to thank Runefire for coming up with this and making me realise I am a worthless, pathetic person who deserves to be punished for not completing the slutty tasks she has accepted from getdare members. It is all about the thing that sexually arouses me most.

There are two things which sexually arouse me and they are probably pretty equal with how much they do sexually arouse me. The first one is petplay. As I posted previously in my blogs, this is something which I really enjoy and gets me quite excited. I quite enjoy getting into character and being someone who I am not normally. Being treated like a pet and forced to eat out of bowls on the floor while naked, bound with a collar and being forced to keep my little perky ass up in the air. Also having little choice with what to eat and drink – for example eating only green things when a cow /sheep/ pig etc or only having milk and dried food when being a cat. Having that lack of choice arouses me. Not being allowed cutlery and having to eat with my face basically is weirdly satisfying to me. Having to sleep on the floor, sometimes clothed, sometimes naked depending on how I feel or how whoever tells me to do it. Although I personally do not like it but having when you go to the toilet or bathroom controlled and when you can wash or pee/poop, is really arousing to me as I lose control over what is normal and what everyone is entitled to. Sometimes even having to go outside and do it. Being naked is arousing as well as the air can whip and cause shivers of pleasure against your naked genitals and by being a pet you are usually naked. Having to wear ears, tail and collar is humiliating but just gives me a rush of endorphins for some reason. Pet names – humiliating, lack of control, degrading, reduce you to nothing more than a slave – I do not know why but it just… arouses me. Losing the use of legs and having to crawl everywhere is degrading and humiliating. Actually thinking about it that might be why I get so sexually aroused. If people call me names or publically degrade me I get all hot and flustered and embarrassed. But thinking about it, if I then go to the bathroom I am usually wet afterwards. I might have to try a social experiment with this and see if it is just me getting embarrassed that causes me to get wet. Then of course you can get really inventive with tasks and punishments - things like milking your breasts every hour for 5 minutes (very tender and sore usually), nipple clamping to produce pert breasts/ nipples for certain animals (suckling parent animals), spankings, crawling in dirt, covering in glop – generally things you would not usually do and which again are humiliating.

The other thing that sexually arouses me just as much is the use of my vibrator – which again could be put down to the fact I get embarrassed using it and humiliated that I might get caught out. So my vibrator is a pink thing with a purple belt and is rechargeable. There are 10 speeds and although the lowest does not really arouse me that much it still causes subtle vibrations that put me on edge and begin to spark the rush of endorphins. All other speeds cause a huge amount of arousal and get me dripping wet onto my floor, bed, wherever I am within seconds. Although they get me aroused and my heart rate pumping and my body pounding I have never actually experienced an orgasm through it which is something I do not understand. In fact I do not even really understand what one is – having never had one. It also has a pattern setting which I rarely use. The patterns are quite persistent though there is no properly random one where it might buzz and then pause for a long while and then suddenly shock you by vibrating again – which kind of makes it all a little bit dull because you can learn the pattern easily and know when pulses will be stronger and weaker and be prepared for them. Like I said above though using my vibrator makes me feel embarrassed, humiliated and degraded – especially because a vibrator is basically a sex toy for use when you cannot find anyone to have sex with and make you feel aroused or wet or sexy like a vibrator does. I personally do not actually know and its making me question what I thought I knew about it and now do not. Which begs the question is it actually these sexual acts which are making me really aroused or is it the embarrassment, degradation and humiliation I experience making me aroused. I think I will definitely have to do a bit of a social experiment for it but if anyone has any ideas of how I can test it you can message me on here or kik me and give me suggestions and help me test this theory out.

Total word count:888

size of wet patch: 8cm width, 4 cm length, soaked through paper onto pillow.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 990 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, now you have proven beyond a shadow of doubt what a dirty whore you are. Without even touching yourself, your cunt drooled so much just at the thought of doing those dirty, perverted things you wrote about. Next time I will make you sleep on that pillow, so that you wake up covered in the smell of dried cunt slime.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Well, now you have proven beyond a shadow of doubt what a dirty whore you are. Without even touching yourself, your cunt drooled so much just at the thought of doing those dirty, perverted things you wrote about. Next time I will make you sleep on that pillow, so that you wake up covered in the smell of dried cunt slime.
    Thank you sir. This whore is hoping not to be punished again by writing good reports.