Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Toy Review - BondageWebbing Self Bondage Straitjacket Leotard

Posted 04-30-2023 at 11:05 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A straight-jacket style leotard that allows for both bondage and beauty.

Pros: I had low expectations for this leotard - it was actually a backup purchase as my original one never arrived and I needed a replacement for an outfit I was putting together for Satoshi.

Firstly, the seller shipped extremely fast and shipped my item with a coupon for 10% off my next purchase which was nice! It arrived very...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

JuNo Day 3 Task & Report

Posted 06-03-2023 at 04:55 PM by lola.fox

JuNo Task Day 3

1 Point: Post a nsfw selfie in #nsfwselfie discord channel.
2 Points: Edge once for each person who reacts to the photo within 24 hours.
3 Points: Edge once for each reaction the photo gets within 24 hours.

The photo with the most reacts in 24 hours gets a bonus point.

JuNo Task 3 Report

This one is relatively easy for me. I found a cute bra I forgot about buying and never wore and took a selfie and posted in the
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6937-1.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	1188  
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Wet girl in the rain

Posted 11-17-2023 at 12:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

Hi there - this is a slightly different report. I was encouraged to do this report by Getdare member Lionsan, who suggested that I don’t need to do long reports on life events and big dares. The small, everyday dares are fun to read too. It might be of interest to people who read my blog to report on smaller tasks, dare preparations and planning, and who knows what else, in little “mini reports”.

So, here’s my Friday 17 November morning report.

My alarm slowly wakes me,
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Mini Report - Circular Punishments

Posted 11-21-2023 at 01:46 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-22-2024 at 12:25 AM by SilverBlue

Master demands that I write-up reports to share details of my experiences with the swinging couple he hooked me up with. I was already behind on the reports so I've been required to have an exposing photo of Master's choice as my profile pic. That earned me an extension of 48 hours to finish my report about the time spent with the husband of the couple.

Unfortunately, I was talked into doing these mini-reports, which may not be interesting to people at all Anyway, that last
Old

A window with a view

Posted 01-12-2024 at 07:29 PM by somekindofcreature
Updated 01-12-2024 at 07:57 PM by somekindofcreature

Have you seen my profile picture? It's right there. I wish that was me lol. I've wanted to be in that position for as long as I can remember.

It's really risky though. I mean a photo of me could wind up on the internet, and someone like me could use me as a profile picture. Disgusting.

I have dabbled. I've dipped my naked toe into the...water. You can read about it here on this blog. Not in great detail. I wasn't feeling very verbose back then I guess.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.48 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [3/3]

Posted 11-10-2021 at 09:16 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue

In an earlier post I wrote about doing dares in public spaces without getting into trouble, especially for nudity. It takes planning and preparation here, but I was in conversation with someone from Europe who claimed that in Germany there’s no laws against non-sexualised public nudity. However, he admitted to never actually seeing anyone nude in public himself. He added that there are also topless and nude beaches etc... around Europe too, which we kinda have here, but they’re not officially nude beaches....