Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - A lunch date with a couple (updated)

Posted 10-16-2023 at 05:07 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-27-2023 at 02:02 AM by SilverBlue

I received a message from my Master that got me all nervous... heh maybe it was excitement? I really don't know the difference sometimes, the feelings are so much the same I could be excitedly anxious.

Master messaged that a swinging couple were keen to meet me! I was a little confused as it was very much out of the blue to me - who are these people, why did they want to meet me, what the FUCK is going on?

Master explained that he'd been seeking a couple to play with me. I was shocked that he was back on the swingers website and had put an advert up - on my behalf - without letting me know. Master was hoping to have his fucktoy used by a female, knowing full-well that I am not attracted to women. This would push my boundaries and expose me to new sexual experiences. The couple that Master connected with were seeking a female to join their relationship as a shared swinging partner.

I had so many questions, but initially I needed to know what Master had signed me up for. Master filled me in on some background about them. The wife was bisexual and she was looking for a clean, well-presented female for her to explore her sexual desires. Activities that lesbians would do together, and explore those sexual boundaries. The couple ideally wanted someone who they would both get along with as a part-time, live-in lover that could swing between them, and be a part of their relationship. It was important to them that I be someone they both “clicked” with and be available to stay over on weekends - maybe once a month.

Master asked for my initial feelings about his new task. I told him openly that I was very shocked, that he pulled this out of no where, and that it is quite a different arrangement to what I'm used to with Master, it would be pushing me into some new experiences - if they were happy with me of course.

What went down was that very weekend, a lunch 'date' at a cafe for introductions and a casual chat with them to get to know each other. This was all happening so suddenly! I had only just recovered from the flu which knocked me out for a week, so I was keen to get out and about again. Master said I should dress appropriately for a date, so I wore a floral dress but no underwear, with some white reebok classics because fuck it, if this was a date, I wanted to be myself and be comfortable. I was expecting my Master to stay with us for lunch, but the couple were only interested in getting to know me, and so he left us to it.

The couple were both nice looking, not “hot” but smartly dressed, the husband was even wearing Birkenstocks. They were super friendly though, and seemed excited to meet me in person. They were older than me, which I was kinda expecting. Not so old as to be mistaken for my parents. But then we don't look related either, so who knows what people may think. Honestly, who gives a fuck what people think anyway. I was so unsure about meeting them because I really didn't know what to expect, let alone what to say. This was like a blind date as far as I was concerned, so I asked them to tell me about their week.

As I said, they were friendly, quickly put me at ease, and the conversation started flowing over our first cup of coffee. We had a few laughs and the conversation was light and fun, talking about ourselves. I felt the lunch with them went well, and it felt just like a normal catch-up lunch with friends, not a kinky date with a couple of swingers who were looking at me as their new playmate. During the lunch I did feel her eyes on me a lot, more than the husband's. It seemed like he was looking to her to see if she approved of me, rather than assessing me too much himself. It was kinda unusual knowing that she was bisexual and that her looks at me were sizing me up as a possible sexual partner. I couldn't not during lunch, you know, that these two people were basically interested in dating me. Part of me kinda hoped they wouldn't like me, so I wouldn't have to take this any further. I felt guilty about it though.
Views 921 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great blog! I'm interested to see how this new relationship develops. I'm pleased to see you writing again.
  2. Old Comment
    Great to see you posting on here again.
  3. Old Comment
    That's a really great report. Hope you get to have more such dates and some fun with them
  4. Old Comment
    Well, now I want to know what happens next

great to see you here again <3
  5. Old Comment

Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    Well, now I want to know what happens next

great to see you here again <3
    Thank you! This was a couple of weeks ago, so I do have more updates to post.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranjal View Comment
    That's a really great report. Hope you get to have more such dates and some fun with them
    Thank you for the support. There have been more dates and possibly many more to come.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Great to see you posting on here again.
    Thank you SirD I know you've been following my journey for a while and I appreciate the support.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lionsan View Comment
    Great blog! I'm interested to see how this new relationship develops. I'm pleased to see you writing again.
    I'm nervous about the commitment, I really don't want to disappoint them, but who knows, it might work. I'll hopefully keep you all posted as things progress.
  6. Old Comment
    Great seeing you post again (: also interested how this relationship works out for you and where it will take you / lead to. Enjoy and wish you all the best