Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

RE: Snow And BlueSkies

Posted 11-13-2014 at 11:10 PM by MasterDaddy02

It has been a while since I have written. But, tonight the mood has hit me.

As you walk into the snow, how beautiful is it.
As you move so slowly, what is hidden inside of your head.
As your feet go, watchout or you will fall flat on your face.
As the skies above, shining down onto you. What a sight you will see.
As that blue cloud, lights up, which way will you go.
As the wind blows that air, what will you do, or decided on.
As you past that...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Blogs

Posted 10-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by MasterDaddy02

It is very interesting in how the blogs express so very much about each person and there personality. Have your really thought about that, as you are reading them. The makeup, is quite that of the inner imagine of the inside of the person.

It is a very good and strong point about eachone of us on here. Why do I say that? It is from how you must be willing to let it out, about what makes you click. Crazy in saying that, but it is true. Just read how everyone writes, in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Real Is Real

Posted 10-16-2014 at 12:07 AM by MasterDaddy02

Let me say, that if you are not real, then please say that you just want to play. Real, is every letter of the word "Real", from the standpoint of what you truly know what you want. As I am saying that, it is from how the games are getting old from some "submissive subs", who are wasting time. I truly hate it when they say one thing, then on the other hand don't know what they truly want. Wasting the efforts, is not fun.

If you need to just get off and need a "Dom",...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thinking Of Disrespect

Posted 10-02-2014 at 08:57 PM by MasterDaddy02

What is so very important? It is how we chat with one another, instead of what we want and expect. Just because you come into "GD", do you have the right to talk and call others names? The answer is a big "NO", to it just you can't get what you want or feel that you are entitle to get. So, many people forget that people do have dom's and that you are overstepping that line. Due in part to just get yourself off to the picture of another. The need to stop and think before asking is...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Thoughts Of Kindness

Posted 09-29-2014 at 10:50 PM by MasterDaddy02

On the weekend, it was a very out of surprise time, when you don't know what is going to take place or happened in "GD". It can go either way, as such from that great down to earth type of communcation among each other. To the side of deep thoughts, and opening up of that inner emotional feelings. That is what makes it so very great, and nice when you pop online. For some, it is that need to hear words of kindness to help cheer them up, or to be there to listen to that challenge they are facing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Connection

Posted 09-26-2014 at 01:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

As that true connection is the dream of every "Dom and Sub". It is also how you paint that very special picture that is made of such beauty and art. Yes, it is from my view on how the two must come together in creating such a very beautiful something from working as a team. Due in part in the time that must be put from both sides to the foundation. For it cannot happen overnight or in a short period of time. Each side must slowly release that inner part of them to the other one, in trust and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: True Value

Posted 09-23-2014 at 12:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written for several days on my blog. But, it is now the time for me to express my views on somethings and once again, I know I will be getting some people not happy with me. But hey, isn't that what this is about in sharing what you feel is from you.

As the heading states, it is about value. What do I mean with those words, is how both sides are guilty when coming to the site, and looking for that special person. Well, is that how it suppose to be? I will say yes, for a good...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized