Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE: Real Is Real

Posted 10-16-2014 at 12:07 AM by MasterDaddy02

Let me say, that if you are not real, then please say that you just want to play. Real, is every letter of the word "Real", from the standpoint of what you truly know what you want. As I am saying that, it is from how the games are getting old from some "submissive subs", who are wasting time. I truly hate it when they say one thing, then on the other hand don't know what they truly want. Wasting the efforts, is not fun.

If you need to just get off and need a "Dom", then please state that when you send that "PM". On the other hand there are those that are really looking and searching for that right person, who connections with them.

Yes, it does take time to find out from talking and really being serious in every aspected that does go into the effort. The problem is, that you must be honest and not be tossing it back and forth in your head. If you want a "Dom", then do the work on those that are open and searching also. It is a study process, and kind of like doing a book report. Yes, a book report in the findings of what makes a "Dom", click and there special talents that are inside of each one.

Testing a "Dom", then states that from the let go, and be truly honest and really forward about it. Again, you must do your research for the kind of person that you are wanting or needing in your life and why? On the otherside there are the submissive slaves, who state what they want and what time they can give to the otherside. Now, that is really nice and they are forward and have there stuff together.

Yes, the submissive slaves do have the upper hand. But, does that give them the right to disrespect and not be honest? No, it does not, from the point of that each one is a person, and each one derserves equal respect. If you, want to just play, then say it. But mine you, in all honesty, you will not be given the attention from the effort of those "Dom", who are looking. Remember, the words honest is honest, and "Bs", is just that "Bs".
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 743 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    While I agree that honesty is essential in any D/s-related exchange (within reasonable limits), I do think subs can be 'real' and prefer casual play...
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 01:07 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I think the biggest thing to take away from this post is that both parties need to be upfront about what they want. If you are only looking for a Dom to give you one task, or to give you orders for one day, then that is fine. It doesn't make you a "fake" sub, it just might mean that you aren't able to accommodate something long term in your life right now, or maybe it just isn't for you.

To use kittenlyss' candy jar analogy, if you are looking for a jelly bean, but come across a jolly rancher be upfront. Tell them that you are merely looking for a jelly bean, and maybe they would still be happy to help you out. If not then move on and continue your search. If you pretend to want a jolly rancher when you aren't, it just leaves a bitter taste in everybody's mouth.