Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

My first chastity belt

Good to know there’s another Edge user in the near vicinity!

If you ever want to twiddle, let me know. I love mine, loads of fun with others too
  2. Old Comment

My first chastity belt

UPDATE: The hip belt has three holes to choose from for closing. With the normal one, I got different issues with with up to 3 hours of weaing it. First, sometimes if badly arranged it presses into a fold of the ball sack so it pinches and burns early. Often, after a while, the tube presses into the PC muscle area and burns the skin there. And then later, my hip skin where the belt rests on starts burning. I don't have much flesh between skin and bone there.
    But, yesterday I managed to even put toys under the belt (a Lovense Edge around the tube and the Hush in my rear hole). That forced me to pick the loser hole for the belt to close it. Which, as it turned out and turns out now with another time in the belt without the toys, makes a huge different. So far, I have a great comfort in the belt after around 90 minutes, and am confident.

I haven't tested the security yet. Given that chastity is mostly a voluntary mind game (better have an emergency key somehow available, even if it causes a mess when received, required hygiene openings for checking up on it and hygiene), it seems the belt is a great improvement over the cages. I still have to see about this with more time and testing.

Also, I peed wearing it the first time. My first try I just couldn't. Second try I had a strong urge and could even with the Hush in. And, I went taking out the garbage wearing the belt. Seems it's not so easy to spot even under tight trousers.
  3. Old Comment

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 1

Many thanks. I believe it works so far, with focus on believe.

I remember I started to shave my body hair first. It was very good to get to know how wonderful it feels to be naked that way. After getting into waxing my legs and butt, I prefered that, plus the tweezing, since it holds longer, around 1 1/2 week for the legs, at the start very short for quickly growing hair like hands and face, but it got better.

I keep you posted.
  4. Old Comment

Hope the device works out for you. I've just started shaving my full body and it's a real hassle (plus doesn't quite look perfect). Tweezing must be even more of a hassle so hope you've found something that's easier plus gets the results you're looking for
    Posted 01-17-2020 at 10:31 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  5. Old Comment

I'm excited for you that you're trying the IPL! I hope you'll let us know how it works out longer-term. I love all the things you're doing to make your life feel beautiful.
  6. Old Comment

I hope it works for you in the long run. I only shaved my legs twice (I think) and I remember vividly how much work it was.
  7. Old Comment

Ah, I am pretty bleak for a reason. Don't worry. Also, it's winter here. A pretty warm winter almost spring by the temperatures, but anyway. Many thanks.
  8. Old Comment

Exciting, good luck with the results. Remember to keep lasered areas out of the sun.
  9. Old Comment

My first chastity belt

Thats awesome, way to go. I've have always thought a full belt would be the way to go if you are pursuing chastity long term. I have a Vice but don't wear it long term, its more of a play item for me. But I have respect for ones who do wear them long term. Hats off to the both of you! Keep us updated Cassandra.
  10. Old Comment

My first chastity belt

Good for you and good to hear. For me, the anti-pullouts are either not completely safe or are too bruising after a couple of days.

I think the belt hides well under the clothes. Got a hip version so the belt is low. It's also pretty flat. Crotch-wise, I fear more from a chastity cage. But, since the belt is way heavier und feels bigger in general, I think I first need to get used to the feeling to be able to forget it when wearing.

But that's far from now, with only around 20 minutes being able to wear it. I guess due to my asynchronous anatomie there's some pressure point on one spot in my crotch that I need to find a solution for first.

Regarding sleeping in it, I am 100% sure I won't have the ball-pulling issue I had with most chastity cages. But, it's really a discomfort so far. I think I am going to have problems due to not wearing only a pyjama. I know socks on already trouble me with sleep.
  11. Old Comment

My first chastity belt

Interesting and thanks for the general tips. Personally I have the Holy Trainer now and so far haven't found a way to escape from it. So I personally see no need for an anti-pullout.

How well do you think your belt hides below clothes? Do you think sleeping in it would be easier than in a ball-trapping cage?
  12. Old Comment

2020, I am coming

Winter is probably the best time for IPL, then you should be all done for summer
  13. Old Comment

2020, I am coming

Will do. Just did my lower legs and feet the first time. From what I read there's a certain portion of people it doesn't work for, despite best skin conditions according the manufacturer. Financially, I consider worth a try given the costs of frequent waxing. I am quite happy having found a good woman I like and trust a lot, letting me wax in the studio. Now only book her. Though now I guess, won't see her for a while.

First thing I can say, some areas like my toes and feet were tricky to get the device laser them. It demands full cover of the laser window for safety reasons. Managed to do it with the several device tops which came with the device. Happy I chose that version with the four of them.

I try to keep you updated. Give it a couple of weeks at least.
  14. Old Comment

2020, I am coming

Let me know how that IPL laser works for you. I used to get waxed every three weeks, but that ish gets expensive in the long run and the girl that used to do my waxing moved far from me. Haven’t been able to find another aesthetician that I trust since so I do a lot of shaving and tweezing haha.
  15. Old Comment

Another experience with slaves

It’s been said that I am brutal by nature and since that is such, I should consider being a domme. I tried to be someone’s domme and it lasted maybe a week. It was just not for me. I gave out orders without even really thinking. It wasn’t a turn on, but more so another chore. Too be honest, I skipped watching most of his videos haha. But he also made excuses and didn’t do as I said. What was the point of being a sub if you didn’t follow through with what you said you would do. I told him to find someone else because I was dating someone (which was true at the time). Thankfully it gave me an out haha.

In the real world, I am one who is not to be messed with. I’m bossy and don’t take bullshit from anyone. In the bedroom it’s quite different. I don’t like to be the one in control for a change. Never did I expect that this life was for me. I probably wouldn’t have been on getDare for very long this time if I hadn’t stumbled upon a dom who was like my perfect match. Like you said, trust plays a big part both on the part of the master and the slave. I think with some people you’re able to click with almost instantly and in those instances trust is built up relatively quick.

Good luck in your endeavors in finding a good slave! I hope that you are able to find that connection to build a good relationship. Like in even normal relationships, they say it takes work, but a good fit will feel almost effortless to build upon.
  16. Old Comment

About my waxing experience

Yes, I am currently thinking about consulting such a studio for laser hair removal. Already looked around where I could go to. Tweezing is such a fuzz, very time consuming. And even the waxing is just good enough for the first two weeks after it.
  17. Old Comment

"Pull the skin tight, and rip it off fast!"

I used to see a woman called Pania, she was lovely, very chatty - which was unsettling at first, but relaxing as I got used to it. The conversation was like a distraction. When she left, it was strange, like you just start getting comfortable with someone, building that relationship, then you start again with someone new. It's like a break-up

If hairless is your preference, clinics can offer laser hair removal. That feels similar to using tweezers, or being snapped by a rubber band. You just can't expose the area to sunlight while you're undergoing treatments.
  18. Old Comment

Many thanks, Connie.
  19. Old Comment

A lovely lovely blog. Well written and carefully thought through. Thank you.

Connie
  20. Old Comment
  21. Old Comment

Fantastic PM dares and how to GET them

Amazing post, and great advice. Just had a look at all your PM dare-related blogs, it's great stuff, and you've certainly inspired me to start my own list soon

PM dares is absolutely one of the things I use as an icebreaker with people I'm interested in, or just to mess with people generally. They're great.
  22. Old Comment

Fantastic PM dares and how to GET them

That really helped me, you should use those ideas as well

Thanks a lot!
  23. Old Comment

Current state of Chastity cage design

Tried the following yesterday: get stiff, tape the cock with sport tape (wouldn't do it with any tape), apply the vice with anti-pull out. I wore it for only a couple of hours. But, though I didn't try the very hardest, couldn't pull out by the best efforts, means even with directly trying to pull and squeeze out my flacid cock, didn't work. Removing the tape went fine. No solution for days due to cleaning issues, but, just an experiment and share of thought.
    if there was an option to make the dick wider somewhere along the line ...
  24. Old Comment

Well, the price of a belt isn't that much once you have gone a way into chastity. I have surely spend over 1,000€ on different chastity devices, probably more than 2,000€ even. While I don't regret haven't tried out that many, there are only 3 chastity devices I currently consider to wear, among them none of the cheap. For starters I'd recommend not buying any cheap chastity cage beyond maybe the first, and it should be one similar to one of the major one's holytrainer, CB-6000, vice. Right then, if you go for plastic, I'd recommend spending the bigger amount to buy the original (and no, just because they write it was the original, but it's still only a fraction from the original price, it most likely isn't the original).
    Just for the metal ones, I can't say. I have many of those, too, but just one of the three in consideration is metal.

I have looked at chastity belts for men several times. But yes, the visbility, noise, etc. I just don't know. And of course, it's not as easy to spend 1,000€ or more on one device. And then the measurement.
  25. Old Comment

I am not sure if there ever will be an inescapable cage. Although I must say I have so far not found a way to escape my Holy Trainer v3. I think it's a very good device in that regard.

It's also comfortable enough but, like all cages, it doesn't actually prevent me from getting hard so if I do.... it's bad!

Maybe a full-on belt would be easier and much more secure. They exist for men too, but they're even more expensive than a good cage and I'm not sure how to wear one discretely in public.