Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

The Fake I am

I don't have a good sense of sarcasm and irony, just in case, I might have missed it.

I don't get the link to "the picture problem" you mention. Maybe you can enlighten me. Or just in case you brought up any opinion or arguments, because I didn't get any so far.

Anyway, shits and giggles sounds awesome! And I didn't believe that I had much of a brat in me, until now. Thanks for luring it out with your choice of words.
  2. Old Comment

The Fake I am

Yup, and the real girls wonder about the picture problem on the site. It's bad enough the site has trust issues, but fuck it, just fan the flames for shits and giggles. Thank You.
    Posted 03-10-2020 at 01:08 PM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline
  3. Old Comment

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Well, if your a girl all you have to say is. You want to see my tits, friend me.
    Posted 03-02-2020 at 12:24 PM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline
  4. Old Comment

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Interesting read. I think you make a lot of good points.
    Unfortunately the people who need it most are the least likely to read it or learn from it. If someone is willing to spam someone for attention it shows that social etiquette isn't high up there in their priorities. I imagine that they are not looking to make friends and are simply looking for some kind of instant gratification.
    Posted 03-02-2020 at 07:33 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  5. Old Comment

Hello

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Hah, I didn't mean you.

Probably most of us are guilty of small things like these. The communication with you was very fine from my perspective, including your first contact.
    Thank you! I am really glad I didn't offend you, and you were truly a great help Dr Cass
    Posted 03-01-2020 at 04:35 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  6. Old Comment

Hello

Hah, I didn't mean you.

Probably most of us are guilty of small things like these. The communication with you was very fine from my perspective, including your first contact.
  7. Old Comment

Hello

I find myself guilty for this. I did contact you when I had a problem and didn't really get to know you before then. My sincerest apologies for that.

I have since then tried to get to know you through your posts and interactions and it's been amazingly fun and exciting. You are always warm and kind and generous and caring and it's been great.
    Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:53 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  8. Old Comment

What name do YOU put on that box?

My pleasure. It's just small compared to your efforts with the list and program/website. You are welcome. Many thanks for your efforts.
  9. Old Comment

As always: thanks a lot for your help Cass! It is much appreciated!
  10. Old Comment

Thanks for the plug Cass! I also struggle with labels, but we are hoping to make a tool that is a great starting point for communication. We will also have a list of our own definitions just to help everybody be on the same page, but we all interpret things differently, so it is just a gateway to the land of communication and exploration.
  11. Old Comment

I am also opposed to labels in the same way.
    "I think therefore I am". Nothing more, nothing less.

That's a GREAT list btw, and I did look through it and all I could think of was "computer 'bondage'". Mainly because I am working on a method of safely locking myself and placing my own restrictions

My latest blog post is all about it.
  12. Old Comment

Welcome to getDare 2020

Quote:
    Many many thanks.

I suppose I might need to update that questionaire link somewhere in the future.
    Yup. We're still working on it though and it will still be a while...
  13. Old Comment

Welcome to getDare 2020

Many many thanks.

I suppose I might need to update that questionaire link somewhere in the future.
  14. Old Comment

Welcome to getDare 2020

If it isn't Dr. Cass from the welcoming comittee. I think you provide great help to people with these kinds of blogs.
    And thank you for including my questionnaire!
  15. Old Comment

Welcome to getDare 2020

All the links are amazing! Thank you so very much for this. Truly grateful
    Posted 02-07-2020 at 09:44 AM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  16. Old Comment

Dr. Cass replies: What am I doing wrong?

Quote:
    Many thanks. I think we got better guides for uninitiated like this one from Butterfly. I also wrote one some time ago. I am tempted to write a new one. But I also think there are plenty more of them out there.

What we need is spread the link to new users when we see them struggle with anything for these reasons, like writing us a random PM for instance. It's in our interests to keep new users and educate them how to behave in their best interest, how to get along on getDare.
    Thank you very much for this! All the links are super helpful <3
    Posted 02-06-2020 at 03:20 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  17. Old Comment

Many thanks. I think we got better guides for uninitiated like this one from Butterfly. I also wrote one some time ago. I am tempted to write a new one. But I also think there are plenty more of them out there.

What we need is spread the link to new users when we see them struggle with anything for these reasons, like writing us a random PM for instance. It's in our interests to keep new users and educate them how to behave in their best interest, how to get along on getDare.
  18. Old Comment

Well said! This should be a guide to GetDare for the uninitiated.
    Posted 02-06-2020 at 01:33 AM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  19. Old Comment

wow thank you for that. I agree.
  20. Old Comment

Current rules and playtime balance

Oral. He didn't specifiy much. But, since he hasn't even logged in for 3 days, I dropped all that. It was wonderful while he was taking care.
  21. Old Comment

Current rules and playtime balance

Looks like someone's having fun! What kinds of actions do you have to perform to get credit for Oral Time?
  22. Old Comment

Am I a femboy?

Many thanks, Jaro. No I haven't. Still thinking.
  23. Old Comment

General (re)view on chastity devices

Very good to here that, Jaro. Is the holytrainer a help for you to stay chaste? If yes, then how much? Could it or is it a solution to not wear it at night? Do you enjoy wearing it?

You are right about the erections as well. It might even add to the joy of it.
  24. Old Comment

General (re)view on chastity devices

You are right that never taking it off is ill advised. And also that there's no such thing as a 100% secure device. Although I must say I have yet to figure out how to get out of my Holy Trainer.

I do like my Holy Trainer. Despite it being off-the-shelf, it's a pretty good fit and very comfortable to wear. Except at night, because those involuntary erections always come.

That's another misconception about chastity devices: that they prevent erections. They don't! They really really don't!

Great blog!
  25. Old Comment

Am I a femboy?

Regardless of labels, you are a very interesting individual.
    But you haven't really answered your own question: do you consider yourself a femboy or not?

Not that it matters of course, I'm just wondering.