Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Spanking Out The Brat.

Posted 12-22-2016 at 07:48 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 12-22-2016 at 07:55 AM by IceMaiden

Just a short story I wrote for AM.

I carefully remove myself from the bed, being careful not to wake him as I do so, before glancing down at his sleeping form. A giggle forms on my lips as my eyes rake over him and I press my lips together together tightly so as to remain quiet before I slip from the room and head to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

As I step under the shower and turn up the heat I let out my earlier surpressed giggle as the water cascades over me. As I lather up my hair with shampoo I hear a click and turn to the bathroom door as it opens and he enters the room.

How..? I wonder silently. I locked the door! I take in his unamused expression and I can't help it, I start to laugh. He doesn't join in but glares at me before holding out his hand.

"What is this?"

I peer down at the object he is showing me and smirk even harder.

"I believe that is called a clothespeg, Mister." I tell him in a catty tone.

His brow furrows as he steps closer to me, leaning in and hitting the button on the shower. The water comes to a trickling standstill and I shiver at the sudden cold.

"Do you know where I found this?" He questions me.

I paint on a look of feigned innocence before responding to him.

"I really have no idea. They seem to be all over the house, you could have found it anywhere."

He still doesn't look at all amused and I am trying my hardest at this point not to break down in a fit of giggles as he glares at me.

"Yes, they are all over the house. This one, however, I happened to find attached to my balls upon waking. How do you suppose that happened?"

I do my best to keep a stoic expression and know I'm losing the fight as I respond,

"Why, I have no idea. Do you have a secret fetish you haven't yet told me about?"

He steps even closer to me and I fight against the urge to step backwards as he brings his face inches from mine.

"Let's try that again. How did it get there?"

"Did you put it on in your sleep?" I question back.

He drops the peg and his hand reaches out and grips my throat as he shows me his other hand and another laugh escapes me.

"This peg was on my other ball when I woke. Did this one magically appear there too?"

I shrug slightly adopting a nonchalant expression.

"It must have done. I have no idea how else it could have happened if you didn't put them there."

"Uh huh."

His hand tightens on my throat and I step back, my body pressing into the wall behind me. His other hand reaches out and manages to attach the peg snugly on my nipple in less than a second.

My hand automatically comes up to remove it but a quick glance at his expression has my arm dropping to my side again and I wince as he squeezes it, pain seeping through my nipple as he does so.

"How did they get there?"

I meet his eyes and know that the time for feigned innocence is over and swallow as I feel his free hand travel downwards before his finger dips inside me.

"I...might have...put them there." I manage to mumble.

"Might?"

"No...not might. I did put them there."

His finger leaves me suddenly and before I can process what has happened he has spun me around and landed a hard slap on my ass.

Still wet from the shower he interrupted, it stings more than usual and I flinch involuntarily. I don't have time to recover before I'm forcefully dragged from the shower and led back into the bedroom.

Pushing me down so that I'm bent over the bed more slaps follow hard and fast on both ass cheeks and I can't surpress the little gasps that follow each one.

Without warning he dips his fingers inside me once again and chuckles softly when he feels my wetness forming from his administrations.

"Seems like you're enjoying this a little too much."

He spins me to face him and another peg joins my bare nipple and I frown. When did he even have time to collect that again...?

I don't have time to ponder for long before he is pushing me to my knees and forcing himself inside of my mouth, his hands gripping my hair and using it for support.

He's not gentle and I gag around him as he forces himself in as far as he can go...and then a little more, causing me to retch around him as he stretches my mouth.

He slaps at my nipples with one hand and the pegs come off, causing tears to form in my eyes at the sudden pain as blood rushes through them once more but I don't have time to focus on that as he uses my mouth like he would my cunt.

It isn't long before he pulls out and empties himself over my face ordering me not to clean up as his fingers tweak and squeeze my sore and tender nipples.

He looks down at me silent for a moment before asking,

"You wont be doing that again will you, slut?"

I peek up at him as I feel my nipples and ass stinging and a want between my legs that has been left unattended and a smirk appears on my lips as I answer him truthfully,

"I really will be doing that again, Mister."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1390 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very hot! You've managed to convey exactly the delicious tension, nervousness and horniness that come with such bratty actions.
  2. Old Comment
    Pegs would only be the very start of your punishment, my little brat. One peg each nipple? Really? I would think you thought more of me than that.

Throwing you onto the floor, I eschew the bed, your sodden hair to wet to stain my bed. Straddling you, pinning your arms under my knees, I fetch the bucket of pegs and start applying them, one by one, to your chest, nipples, tongue, thighs, cunt. Each new peg I apply, I mention you must have put on while you slept. Fifty to a hundred pegs later, I roll you over onto your belly and start to colour your naughty bottom, each motion you make against the floor tugging at one peg or another.

When I am satisfied you understand my point, you can go finish your shower, then dry the fucking floor, slut.

I love you, brat.
    Updated 12-22-2016 at 08:34 AM by IceMaiden
  3. Old Comment
    I do love you, brat... but that is not what i said, is it?
  4. Old Comment
    Interesting indeed, though when she replies "I really will be doing that again, Mister." she calls for severe punishment.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Very hot! You've managed to convey exactly the delicious tension, nervousness and horniness that come with such bratty actions.

Thank you! And even with the aftermath....totally worth it!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Pegs would only be the very start of your punishment, my little brat. One peg each nipple? Really? I would think you thought more of me than that.

Throwing you onto the floor, I eschew the bed, your sodden hair to wet to stain my bed. Straddling you, pinning your arms under my knees, I fetch the bucket of pegs and start applying them, one by one, to your chest, nipples, tongue, thighs, cunt. Each new peg I apply, I mention you must have put on while you slept. Fifty to a hundred pegs later, I roll you over onto your belly and start to colour your naughty bottom, each motion you make against the floor tugging at one peg or another.

When I am satisfied you understand my point, you can go finish your shower, then dry the fucking floor, slut.

I love you, brat.
    If you do that you'll wake up with 50 pegs on you next time. Kidding. Maybe.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    I do love you, brat... but that is not what i said, is it?
    I don't know what you mean.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Interesting indeed, though when she replies "I really will be doing that again, Mister." she calls for severe punishment.
    It's just so much fun to bait him.