Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

[Report] Hardmode Diaper Dice Dare

Posted 12-21-2014 at 05:58 AM by codesunflower

I also reported this directly to the dare.

I finally could give this a try and I must say, it's an awesome and challenging dare. I really like it.
The dice generator gave me these nice numbers:

6-1-3-4-6-5-3-2-4-5-3-4-1

As mentioned earlier I didn't want to do the last one (holding a bar of soap in my mouth), so I just picked the next option from the list.
The day before the dare: I prepare everything, buy all the necessary items, freeze some...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[Report] Restrictive Clothes Bladder Challenge [Female]

Posted 12-21-2014 at 01:36 AM by codesunflower

I also posted this report directly to the dare.

This dare is awesome; I gave it a try yesterday and I think I overdid it a little bit...

Ok, so here is how it went: I drank two large glasses of water and then I stripped naked and inserted a medium butt plug - just for the added fun of it; I also put on a locking collar; first layer panties, shaping tights and a leotard with a zipper in the back. I locked the zipper with a short chain and padlocks to the collar. Next layer,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Toy List

Posted 12-21-2014 at 01:30 AM by codesunflower
Updated 08-18-2015 at 09:01 AM by codesunflower
Tags toys

Over the past years I've assembled a rather large collection of toys, so this is a brief summary of it:
  • dildos, vibrators, butt plugs in different shapes and sizes, vibrating ones, remote controllable, inflatable
  • Ropes, chains, ankle cuffs, handcuffs, body harness, collars
  • Head harness, different gags, masks
  • A lot of latex clothing including underwear, bodys, skirts, shirts, pants, catsuits and masks
  • Some leather and pvc clothing from underwear to skirts, tops and dresses
  • Corsetts (latex
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Niagara Falls: Custom Edge (and a bit more from our trip)

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

Mr-Lover-Lover snuck in and stole post number 120 on my AMA. He knew that we were going to be together and in a hotel, and so this is what he came up with:

I don't want her to know what to expect so she needs to be told to pack her bullet vibe and remote (don't forget fresh batteries), magic wand with the g-spot attachment, ropes long enough to bind her wrist to the hotel bed post, two pairs handcuffs, nipple clamps with the chain, ball gag, pink star crop, enema kit, anal bead, inflatable
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

19th December

Posted 12-20-2014 at 12:08 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So it's getting closer to Christmas and I'm getting really excited which Master knows. So he set out a series of parts to today's advent dare - meanie.

I got up, wrote 'slut' and 'whore in the respective area before reading the text from Master. He wanted me to also write Christmas above slut and whore, 'ho, ho,ho' on my stomach the second o being belly button and 'Christmas cheer' on my pussy with an arrow pointing down. So I did that, added 'fuck me' on pussy...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Being a Weirdo.

Posted 12-19-2014 at 08:10 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I can't think of many things worse than being called normal.

Normal is what you do when you feel bland. Normal is what people do to blend in. Normal is vanilla ice cream topped with nothing. Normal is sitting down and watching TV at 6pm each and every night. Normal is going to work at 7:30am and doing alright, not-bad-not-great. Normal is going to an amusement park and sitting on a bench for 8 hours.

Given the choice between someone going 'Oh look, there's Jon. What a decent,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized