Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-24-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Ryo

Default Restrictive Clothes Bladder Challenge [Female]

Introduction
This challenge is based on my fantasy of clothing and bladder control. The clothing control isn't the usual clothing control, it is actually making one wear many layers of clothing. Why?

It is because in my fantasy, I adore the event where a female is genuinely stuck in her clothes while she's trying to take them off to avoid an accident. So the clothes in this challenge will impede the ability to use the bathroom.

You do not have to follow the exact procedure (e.g. if you're missed a type of clothing), this is just a guide but I would prefer you to try it with them. This challenge can also be done at home or outdoor, you maybe remove some layers if it is too obvious. It is also preferred to keep everything before the outermost one piece swimsuit or leotard.

Clothes required
  • Underwear x4
  • One piece swimsuit, Leotard or seamless bodysuit x3 (preferred to have at least one back zipper)
  • Leggings, tights, pantyhose, compression shorts or stocking x3
  • Short shorts
  • high waisted shorts
  • skinny jeans
  • high waisted skinny jeans
  • denim coverall, jumpsuit or overall

Optional
  • Padlock
  • Rope

Preparation
For the base layer, put on 2 pairs of underwear,tights and a one piece swimsuit in the respective order. Similarly, put 1 more underwear, tights and one piece swimsuit (*). Lastly for the base layer, the last underwear, tights and one piece swimsuit.

[Optional] Tie up yourself with a karada tie (full body harness) with the rope.

Now, put on a pair of short shorts and then the high waisted shorts. It is recommended to wear tight ones as you may find it hard to button up the next few layers. Next is the skinny jeans and high waisted skinny jeans. If you cannot button out the high waisted skinny jeans, remove the a pair shorts until you can button up.

[Optional] Padlock the high waisted skinny jeans

Finally, hide everything with either coverall, jumpsuit or overall. If it's an overall you may want to put on a t-shirt.

*This swimsuit is preferred this to be back zipped. This is to avoid simultaneously removing all 3 one pieces at once, as they can stretch.

Challenge
Prior to wearing all the layers, drink a large glass of water to get desperate . If you want to speed things up, you may drink as much as you want. Also, when you finished wearing the layers, drink another glass of water.

You now can choose whether or not you would go outside. There's nothing bad if you choose to go outside. Suppose if people find it obvious you were wearing multiple pairs of pants, it's nothing sexual or anything bad.

The goal here is to hold your throbbing bladder as long as possible. To even the point where you're squirt a little, to which you may only remove up to the outermost swimsuit. At that point, you have to masturbate through the layers and come before taking all the clothes off and pee.

If you wet yourself before you could take the pants off, you still have to masturbate to remove the swimsuits. If you wet yourself while masturbating, continue until you come. If you don't wet yourself at all, congratz

On the odd chance you're stuck in public with the padlocked pants and the keys at home. You can take the coverall/jumpsuit off and pee through that, hiding the wetness for a few minutes before it soaks. In that time you can try and run from everyone lol
Ryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:09 AM   #2
JeffW

Great dare! Sadly im not of the female gender
Torture
JeffW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:16 AM   #3
Ryo

I don't mind if males try it, that is if you also own the clothes lol and I won't be interested in them
Old 11-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
wedgie/dare girl

I want to have a go with this, I'm going to double the clothes due to a dare, so I also have to drink 2 cups of water,this is not going to end well

limits: illegal,extreme pain,extreme gross,picures/videos,
wedgie/dare girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #5
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nuclear good wetting dare.

Very good dare. I gotta try it when it gets a little warmer.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #6
WallsOfApples

Smile

While a genetic guy, i'm going to try this it sounds fun and challenging as it's freezing should be able to manage to wear so many clothes as well,

Limits can be found >>HERE<<
WallsOfApples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:55 AM   #7
Ryo

Extra fun for those who have some toys
[Optional] Put on the clothes when your actually super desperate instead if building up the pressure with them on.

However before you put on the clothes, turn on your vibrator and insert it. Put all your clothes on over and try to hold for half an hour before you can take your clothes off.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:31 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ive looked i have and in order
to start a 40D stuffed bra then panties.pantyhose, leatard,, pantie, leggings, zip back loose body suit, pantie, jeggings
Booty shorts, high waisted shorts, 2 pairs of skiniest jeans I can get in tand then op off with off with jean coveralls. All items are female.
Now to go for a 3 mile walk, should be a thrill.

Last edited by rhl; 12-13-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: spelling
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #9
sofia.
Account Banned

Default Love this

I'm on a snowboarding holiday so I thought I should try this out.I put on 2 pants, tights swimcostume, (i only brought one with me), more pants, short shorts (high waisted and very uncomfortable and tight when onto of other layers! ) and then all of my normal ski gear. After a while I really needed to pee and all of the bumps of the snow made it almost unbearable. I started to worry I couldn't hold it much longer and there were no bathrooms near. After another 5 mins I hit a small rock in th slope and fell backwards, the shock caused me to let some out, not too much luckily but I had to ride so fast to the closest cafe where I ran into the cubicle and tried to get off my clothes. It was very painful being so desperate and trying to get everything off in time was a nightmare! I didn't even try to masturbate because I was nervous my friends would already be getting suspicious! Haha very fun dare although I was really freaking out! (sorry for the long description btw)
sofia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #10
qatguy
getDare Succubus

That last description/story was very good.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:16 AM   #11
codesunflower

This dare is awesome; I gave it a try yesterday and I think I overdid it a little bit...
Ok, so here is how it went: I drank two large glasses of water and then I stripped naked and inserted a medium butt plug - just for the added fun of it; I also put on a locking collar; first layer panties, shaping tights and a leotard with a zipper in the back. I locked the zipper with a short chain and padlocks to the collar. Next layer, again panties, shaping tights and a swimsuit and then the third layer with panties, shaping tights and again a leotard with a zipper which I locked to the collar. I was now in three layers which I could only get off with at least two different keys. Prior to starting this, I put all keys into a box and I froze the key for the box. The frozen bottle with the key was at this point still in the fridge.
In addition to what was mentioned in the dare I put on a latex catsuit which I also locked with a padlock and then a corset, also locked. Next came the karada; at this point I could already feel the different layers and I started to sweat...but of course I wasn't done yet. I put on some form shaping panties and some very tight short shorts which I locked around my waist with another padlock. I tried putting on two long shorts over this but even my tightest ones allowed for just one layer; but I already had the latex and corset in addition. I locked the long shorts again with a padlock and then came a jumpsuit which I also locked. A large thick sweater with a high neck came on next to hide the collar.
I was getting very hot inside all the cloths and I locked a little bit clumsy
But now I was locked into all these layers with several padlocks keeping everything in place. I put on some comfortable shoes which where wide enough to fit over all the layers of cloth.
The fun could begin now, I picked up the bottle from the fridge; it would take around 3 to 4 hours for the ice to melt.
I drank another large glass of water, picked up my large coat and went into my car and drove a little bit to a nearby lake for a walk. Driving was not as easy with all the restrictions on, but I managed to get there. As it's winter time I thought that it's not too bad walking outside with all the layers; unfortunately it got pretty warm again and I guess I looked a little bit stupid with my thick coat. But fortunately there were only a few people and I didn't know any of them.
My plan was to walk for two hours and then head back. I picked the long trail and after some time, my butt was hurting a little bit from the plug and I was sweating like hell. Putting on the latex catsuit wasn't a good idea I guess. I didn't really look at the clock, but once I started to notice my bladder I already walked for 90 minutes in one direction; so I started immediately my way back to the car and after about another 30 minutes I needed to pee; I actually could hold it until about 30 minutes to my car; there were no restrooms nearby anyway and the car ride was about 30 minutes to get home as well. So I had to decide whether to pee before I took the car or risk of peeing in the car. It was clear that I couldn't hold it for another hour.
But then it dawned me that peeing shouldn't be that bad, as I had a lot of cloths on and I had the latex catsuit, so it wouldn't get through that barrier. I looked around, no one was visible, about 10 minutes to my car from here; so I went a little bit off the way, squat down and let it flow; it really felt great to get relieve. I could feel all the layers soaking in but my other layers kept dry. I was very happy with myself to put on the latex catsuit. I stood up and started the remaining walk to my car. After some meters I noticed a stream of pee running down my legs on the inside of the catsuit...and my catsuit had no feet attached...the pee was slowly running down the legs soaking all tights. This was a very unpleasant feeling. I started to get as fast as possible to my car and then drove home. The butt plug was now a constant pain especially when sitting down in the car. Halfway my bladder needed relief again and I peed again; but just a little this time. I arrived home and went straight to the kitchen just to see that the ice was now melted and I could get the key to unlock the box.
The feeling of the wet cloths underneath the latex catsuit was not very nice, so I removed all the outer clothing; which really took some time - finding the right keys, undoing the karada, then I was standing there in just my catsuit (well with all the layers underneath of course) and - as instructed - started to masturbate. That wasn't really easy with all these layers, but I guess the wetness of the cloths helped, so after a while I had a little orgasm and peeled my self out of the remaining cloths; which again took a long time. And finally the plug went off as well.
I went into the shower and relaxed there for a while.
Now, overall this is a very evil dare, and you should really think about what layers and restrictions you put on. As I had to pee in public it didn't really matter that much; but if you don't want to do it and have to get out quickly, you shouldn't overdo it. I think I'll try this again sometime but without latex in between as it somehow spoils the fun.
Thanks for the dare!
My Toy List
codesunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
Introduction
This challenge is based on my fantasy of clothing and bladder control. The clothing control isn't the usual clothing control, it is actually making one wear many layers of clothing. Why?

It is because in my fantasy, I adore the event where a female is genuinely stuck in her clothes while she's trying to take them off to avoid an accident. So the clothes in this challenge will impede the ability to use the bathroom.

You do not have to follow the exact procedure (e.g. if you're missed a type of clothing), this is just a guide but I would prefer you to try it with them. This challenge can also be done at home or outdoor, you maybe remove some layers if it is too obvious. It is also preferred to keep everything before the outermost one piece swimsuit or leotard.

Clothes required
  • Underwear x4
  • One piece swimsuit, Leotard or seamless bodysuit x3 (preferred to have at least one back zipper)
  • Leggings, tights, pantyhose, compression shorts or stocking x3
  • Short shorts
  • high waisted shorts
  • skinny jeans
  • high waisted skinny jeans
  • denim coverall, jumpsuit or overall

Optional
  • Padlock
  • Rope

Preparation
For the base layer, put on 2 pairs of underwear,tights and a one piece swimsuit in the respective order. Similarly, put 1 more underwear, tights and one piece swimsuit (*). Lastly for the base layer, the last underwear, tights and one piece swimsuit.

[Optional] Tie up yourself with a karada tie (full body harness) with the rope.

Now, put on a pair of short shorts and then the high waisted shorts. It is recommended to wear tight ones as you may find it hard to button up the next few layers. Next is the skinny jeans and high waisted skinny jeans. If you cannot button out the high waisted skinny jeans, remove the a pair shorts until you can button up.

[Optional] Padlock the high waisted skinny jeans

Finally, hide everything with either coverall, jumpsuit or overall. If it's an overall you may want to put on a t-shirt.

*This swimsuit is preferred this to be back zipped. This is to avoid simultaneously removing all 3 one pieces at once, as they can stretch.

Challenge
Prior to wearing all the layers, drink a large glass of water to get desperate . If you want to speed things up, you may drink as much as you want. Also, when you finished wearing the layers, drink another glass of water.

You now can choose whether or not you would go outside. There's nothing bad if you choose to go outside. Suppose if people find it obvious you were wearing multiple pairs of pants, it's nothing sexual or anything bad.

The goal here is to hold your throbbing bladder as long as possible. To even the point where you're squirt a little, to which you may only remove up to the outermost swimsuit. At that point, you have to masturbate through the layers and come before taking all the clothes off and pee.

If you wet yourself before you could take the pants off, you still have to masturbate to remove the swimsuits. If you wet yourself while masturbating, continue until you come. If you don't wet yourself at all, congratz

On the odd chance you're stuck in public with the padlocked pants and the keys at home. You can take the coverall/jumpsuit off and pee through that, hiding the wetness for a few minutes before it soaks. In that time you can try and run from everyone lol
Best of these IMO is definitely the padlocked pants. Put the padlock key in a lockbox, then post the lockbox key back to yourself. Then you can only wait ( though in a real emergency you could break the lockbox open).
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #13
Sluttyplaytoy

I put on the two tightest pairs if underwear I have, white tights, and a tight yellow bathing suit. I drank a glass of water. Then I put on another tight pair of underwear, black tights, and a blue swimsuit . I drank another glass of water. Then I put on underwear, black leggings, and a black swimsuit. I once again drank a glass of water. I put on short black shorts, high waisted jean shorts, skinny jeans, high waisted skinny jeans (both taking quite a bit of effort to button), overalls, a t-shirt, a vest that zips ( put on backwards so the zipper was in the back, and a coat with buttons. I drank my final glass of water. Then I went outside. I took a fifty minute walk to get to a gas station. By the time I got there I was desperate to pee. I went to the bathroom and someone was already in it. It felt like forever until the woman finally came out. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I immediately statred unbuttoning my coat. I couldn't seem to move fast enough as I fumbled with the buttons. Finally the coat was off. Now I had trouble reaching the zipper on the vest. As soon as the vest came of I practically ripped off the tshirt and undid my overalls. The skinny jeans both didn't seem to want to unbutton and they were so right it was hard taking them off. My shorts came off easily in comparison. Now came the hard part. Masturbating with my bladder ready to burst. I decided to change the rules a bit and make it more challenging. I masturbate until edge, then take off a swimsuit, tights and underwear and edge again to get the next three off and four the last three cum. I rubbed myself until I edged the first time, peeling off the black swimsuit, leggings and underwear. Then I started rubbing through the layers again. I spurted out a little pee, but managed to edge without letting my bladder go. I thought I might make it through, but as I masterbated through the last layer I couldn't hold it anymore. I released my bladder, and my white tights turned yellow in places as the piss dripped down my legs. I rubbed my damp bathing suit until I came, then pulled on my layers back over my damp bathing suit. I hit a ride home with one of my friends and if he noticed that I wet myself he didn't mention it.

Loves:bondage,edging,spanking,nipple play,hidden public,being dominated, messy

Dislikes (willing to do): pee play and anal

Limits: family,pictures,videos,enemas

Toys:remote vibe,6.5in dildo,handcuffs,7in suction dildo

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71897
Please treat me like your toy.
Sluttyplaytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #14
Ryo

Wow, Thanks everyone for taking the time in participating in the dare and the write up :P

I really enjoyed reading everyones story
The following user says Thank You to Ryo for this post:
Old 01-30-2015, 03:01 PM   #15
Ryo

Alternate challenge to masturbating with the full bladder.

While in the layers, relax your full bladder until you squirt a little then regain control (approx 0.5 second). After that, pee for 1 second in the layers and try stop the follow. Finally, survive the 2 second pee leak and you cleared the challenge.
The following user says Thank You to Ryo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, clothing control