Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasms

Posted 08-17-2015 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2020 at 12:37 AM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	956
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	344

I have been feeling a bit homesick lately (being 3000 miles away from the place you grew up, all your friends and family is hard) and it is especially difficult because my birthday is coming up. Asslvr and I are going to try and keep some of my birthday traditions, but it will be a different year for me.

However, instead of getting down, I am going to try and view it as a good thing. I mean, at least I get to be here with my love and we get to celebrate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large.jpg (38.2 KB, 1378 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bowling, Bribes and Near Death Cumming Experiences

Posted 07-28-2015 at 11:45 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-28-2015 at 12:23 PM by Butterfly

Now that I am finally getting settled here in Alberta, I have had some time to start working on the bribes I owe to some of my voters from from the presidential campaign. We decided that last night would be the night that we motor through and get all of the username photos done (if you asked for that as your bribe, please know that it should be reaching you by the end of the week).

Asslvr and I started our evening by going bowling. We like to make things interesting and have fun and so
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	341  
A Butterfly Princess <3