Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

Posted 10-15-2017 at 02:27 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 11-01-2022 at 06:07 PM by PrincessJessica

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

I've found more detailed lists/info useful when setting dares/tasks so here's my complete likes, dislikes & limits. I'd say I like experimenting so anything weird or things I haven't done before will probably pique my interest. Please note I only do most tasks when home alone or if they're quiet.

I'd say I'm mainly submissive so these only apply to my submissive persona, when I'm domming liking some humiliation is a plus but otherwise,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Mistress' Real Plan

Posted 08-20-2017 at 08:25 AM by GabiLee

Mistress told me what her long-term plan is for me as she plugged my ass with a pink jeweled butt plug after painting my nails today.

She wants to humiliate me. Like really humiliate me. She wants for people to not know what I am. "Is it a man or a woman? It kind of looks like a man, but it has painted nails and is wearing high heels." She wants people to see me and think "what is IT"? She wants me to be an it. She wants people to stare at me, to take hidden pictures...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Most Humiliating Task Yet

Posted 08-19-2017 at 01:09 PM by GabiLee

I spent last night naked in a dumpster and I ate breakfast from the compost container.

The doorman of my Mistress' building is very familiar with our relationship and has seen me naked on several occasions. To keep him quiet, mistress has loaned me out to him a handful of times. She loaned me to him yesterday when I got to her place after work for a three hour session - the longest I'd ever been with him before was 45 minutes, so clearly I was her down payment for a big favor. During...
Posted in Uncategorized