Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

BDSM Test Results

Posted 04-09-2018 at 07:53 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 01-29-2023 at 12:47 PM by kila

As of January 29,2023, this are my results.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee - Glad to see some things never change
100% Brat - Sometimes I think I'm not a brat but I guess I am a lot of the time? This is so wrong!
100% Rope bunny - With the new experiences I've gotten from being tied up, I do enjoy it
100% Masochist - I find this really interesting because I always feel like I can't take as much pain
100% Primal (Prey) - Yesssss
getDare Succubus
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Sub Drop Can Happen At ANY Time!

Posted 04-12-2018 at 03:18 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-12-2018 at 03:25 PM by IceMaiden

Recently I wrote this blog/report on a recent custom orgasm task AM had me do.

For us it was especially mild play, we have done ALOT of things that are much more intense and I haven't dropped after them. But this time, for no apparent reason, I dropped and I dropped hard.

Only a few minutes after I had cleaned myself up I was hit with a feeling of overwhelming sadness and passed on playing games (non kink) with AM, which is something I always really enjoy. When I passed...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

40 Reasons We Love You

Posted 04-19-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM is old today! He turns into an even more ancient fossil! He can let us know if 40 really is the new 30, or if he needs a rocking chair now. Now that I have old jabs out of the way let's get to the reason for this blog. We love you so much, and here are 40 of those reasons!

1: You always tell us how much you love us.

2: That you aren't perfect and don't pretend to be.

3: You know just how to make us laugh and giggle.

4: You let us brat you
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Formal begging.

Posted 04-25-2018 at 03:59 PM by AbusiveMaster

You may have noticed IceMaiden's thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339394 here on begging - and now I am blogging on it also. So why the fascination with begging, you two? Get over it already.

Icy and I are on a mutual journey of discovery, growth and learning. One of the things we are working on, and something Icy currently struggles with, is begging. As such she is looking for input and opinions from other GD users to try and improve her own knowledge, understanding
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.67 average.

How Not To Be A Dumbinant.

Posted 04-27-2018 at 12:56 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-27-2018 at 01:02 PM by IceMaiden

So you say you are a dom, but are you really? Or are you really a dumbinant? If you find yourself doing any of the below you are not a dominant but a dumbinant.

But it's okay, you can amend your ways! I will help you out by telling you what not to do and hopefully help you turn from a dumbinant into a dominant!

#1 Don't call all subs/slaves whores, bitches, sluts etc. Not every sub likes that. Not every sub gets turned on by that. Not every sub enjoys name calling...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worm Pride

Posted 05-10-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today is a very important day ... it is work pride day! It also happens to be a worm's birthday!

Our worm makes us proud every single day, but I don't know if we really get the opportunity to tell him just HOW proud he makes us.

We make sure to tell him after each session and when he pushes himself for us, but that is simply not enough to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized