Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Worm Pride

Posted 05-10-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden

Today is a very important day ... it is work pride day! It also happens to be a worm's birthday!

Our worm makes us proud every single day, but I don't know if we really get the opportunity to tell him just HOW proud he makes us.

We make sure to tell him after each session and when he pushes himself for us, but that is simply not enough to describe how he makes us feel with his submission.

I have been thinking a lot lately of 1.5 years ago when Jaro and I started to talk. He wasn't even sure if he was a submissive. He almost ran away after only one week of following rules. Back then I had to calm him down a lot, make him think things through rationally, remind him to breathe. The simple act of having a certain number of pee allocations a day was enough to stress him out. Recently, Jaro completed a task involving poop that was disgusting and brutal and that he absolutely hated, yet he didn't "freak out" even once.

I remember when he fought against sending us even audio clips and faceless clothed pictures - and now he sends us naked pictures and videos with face with minimal to no complaints. And not only that - when he finally showed his face he was happy about doing it. He improves and becomes braver every single day.

Jaro has grown to be an incredible submissive. He trusts IceMaiden and I 110%. He will share his thoughts and feelings with us, even beg us sometimes (which by the way has become incredible!!) but he knows that we are in control and that we make the final decision and will do what we think is best for him.

He is the best little worm begger!!! Looking at his first attempt and his more recent ones no one would even believe that they were done by the same person. Half of the time we don't ask or order him to beg but he does so anyway because he knows we enjoy it a lot. He has become much better at accepting our decisions when he is worried or nervous and the majority of the time he will give things his best shot whereas before he would often freak out about what may happen.

The lengths in which he is willing to go to please us, astounds me. The tasks that is willing to do, to not only please us, but to push himself, are amazing!!! Even though it my devious mind that thinks up some of the deliciously evil scenarios to torture him with, I wouldn't be able to do half of what Jaro does.

Neither would I. We push him and encourage him and at times we simply demand a task gets done and that is the end of the discussion until it has been completed - and he goes and does exactly that. He always amazes me with the lengths he will go to to do the things we ask of him and I know that half of what we come up with would have me in tears and grumpy, yet he never complains about it. (Well, rarely now. )

My heart swells with pride when I see the material that he sends us. For a man who once asked me to edit his AMA because he had given the color of the vehicle he drove and the name of a place he had traveled in case somebody could figure out his identity, it is a HUGE step to send us a photo of even his arm. But just last week, he sent us a video of him completely naked, except the collar he wears proudly for us, AND it show his handsome face.

It is a humbling experience to be given so much trust and to have such a willing, eager and pleasing sub. He tries so hard, even when he is so scared and anxious and for that I couldn't be prouder of him. He has come a long way since the beginning of our relationship and it is amazing how much he has grown and changed in his submission.

Yes, my worm makes me happy. He pleases me. He makes me so incredibly proud!!!!

Every. Single. Day!!

Happy birthday my sweet, kind, brave worm!!!

Happy birthday, little worm! I hope you have an amazing day!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1870 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy birthday little worm!!! Enjoy your orgasm.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you sooo much for these kind words and that highly unexpected orgasm you granted me Goddess and Princess. It was a really good one and while chanting "I am my Misses little fucktoy" I realized what a lucky worm I indeed am.

You make me so happy that you let me submit to you so fully. I never expected me to hand over so much 'power', but the more I do it the more I want to do it and the deeper I want to go in my submission.

Because indeed I trust you Miss. I trust you very much and any time I do still freak out a bit, I feel bad about it. Because afterwards it always turns out that it was unwarranted and you look out for me.

Thank you so much for owning, controlling, denying, teasing, torturing and playing with me Miss. I will continue to do anything to make you happy and proud!
  3. Old Comment
    Jaro has grown a lot in his submission. It is a testament to the loving guidance that both of you show him. Without someone dedicated to growing him while watching out for him, he likely wouldn't have made it this far.

Happy birthday, Jaro. (Well, belated...) And congratulations on your growth!