Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Formal begging.

Posted 04-25-2018 at 03:59 PM by AbusiveMaster

You may have noticed IceMaiden's thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339394 here on begging - and now I am blogging on it also. So why the fascination with begging, you two? Get over it already.

Icy and I are on a mutual journey of discovery, growth and learning. One of the things we are working on, and something Icy currently struggles with, is begging. As such she is looking for input and opinions from other GD users to try and improve her own knowledge, understanding and ability. I am always interested in seeing other people's opinions also, and open to learning from them myself.

But begging, in this context, isn't simply "Please." Nor is it "Pretty please." In fact, not even "Pretty please with a cherry on top" will do the trick. Instead we are working on formalised - and possibly even formulaic, begging. An act of self humiliation or abnegation in which the submissive shows humility, acknowledges the power that their Dom shows over them.

There is a world of difference between asking - no matter how sweetly one asks, and how many times one uses the letter "E" in the word please - and formal begging.

Asking.
Quote:
Pretty pretty please with a grape on top because I don't like cherries.
Level 1 begging.
Quote:
Please Sir, may your worthless little bitch use the bathroom?
High level begging.
Quote:
Your worthless little bitch humbly asks for permission to use the bathroom, as if she doesn't go soon she will quite possibly explode. She understands that you have both the power and right to refuse her, and if you do so she will hold until such time as she has an accident
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1499 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My friend you have spoken on the most important topic. Many people here don't know how to ask for permission. Hope many submissive bitch's will look on this and will learn and try to improve
  2. Old Comment
    1, I am not your friend.
    2, I am not going to be.
    3, This blog is aimed at a loving relationship between my submissive and myself.
    4, We don't call them submissive bitch's anymore, they are Native Subericans.
    5, Learn some respect.
  3. Old Comment
    1. Nope, hadn't seen it. Don't really peruse the threads anymore.
    2. Pretty good point made on the difference.
    3. You two are awesome in your dynamic. Props.
    4. I don't have a 4th item. I just wanted to use the number 4.

*poofs*
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cooladd View Comment
    My friend you have spoken on the most important topic. Many people here don't know how to ask for permission. Hope many submissive bitch's will look on this and will learn and try to improve
    Did you get permission/consent to call many submissives bitches? Didn't think so. I hope many dumbinants will look at the real dominants and try to learn and improve. The first step AM so helpfully laid out for you is on #5.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    4, We don't call them submissive bitch's anymore, they are Native Subericans.
    Hahahahahahaha.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    3. You two are awesome in your dynamic. Props.

Awh. Thank you.