Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the ongoing financial support and granted freedom by our parents. Another expectation was the ongoing record breaking. Every year the fair has been significantly increased. Pressure and stakes were high. At least all Seniors invested their complete savings for props and equipment, lured as much additional budget from their family as possible and were eager to invest their very personal skills, time and discomfort for the sake of their secured future. Another help was the audience we could count on. The most important men were going to show for the full fair and publicly open their wallets for us.

The former years I had gone my own way, not bowing myself to any peers and the majority opinion among them. I had liked being independent, deciding myself who I wanted to bother with, talk, accompany myself with, and who I just didn't like. But I had grown up and become more reasonable. This year I had been ambitious and lucky enough to partner with the twins. They were pretty famous and popular since they ever started going to school, though they dared to provoke and break some rules. But they always managed to remain in that close space where it wasn't enough to have anyone seriously intervene and a silent crowd of fans saw them as rebels. It had made them quite successful so far, and so I was happily surprised how quickly they accepted me. Frankly I enjoyed the jealous looks of people around me, what I had managed to accomplish. I was quite proud of me.

The most recent years the twins grabbed other students they carefully chose and explored any kind of sex they wanted. Usually quite a scandal, but everyone seemed to accept that open secret with the twins. Since I wanted to be part of their small entourage, I was ready to take that burden and let myself fall into such liberal excess. Anyway, they offered me to, but in a very relaxed, diplomatic way, where I didn't have to say or do anything to refuse. They didn't use any peer pressure at all in this delicate aspect. It was one of these moments that made me really like them. It didn't take long, that I got over the uncomfortable feeling of being outnumbered against them, since they always stuck together, right at each others side, nearly like Siamese twins, which they weren't.

Quite contrary to the twins' reputation among a few of my former friends, they turned out to be very friendly and supportive to me, though I had many spots to be picked on for. The twins had perfectly shaped and sized boobs, mixed with all the other details of perfect female look. And of course, they also knew how to further enhance and exploit it. In contrast I was build rather small, with a slightly boyish figure, my hair brown instead of blonde like the twins, and due to my sports activities I had a well visible tenacity. They showed me how to properly make-up, shave my pubic hair like them and take good care for my skin. Plus, let yourself hug by and in between two twins and you know how close that feels to heaven. I had plenty of that.

While we were talking about the fair around six month ago, the planning only started six weeks ahead. We were playing with plenty of ideas and discussions about the core of the business, convince the people to leave as much money in our pots as possible. It didn't take much to agree to do some kind of mobile service, that didn't raise any significant costs for props, so we could turn all our budget into revenue. But what did the audience expect on a fair, and what did they want, maybe without knowing? We knew enough of our fellow students went for alcoholic drinks, cakes and other sweets. We didn't want to step into that competition. Another one we know about was going to offer dancing.

Time passed and I was getting nervous for not having a confident plan over the bunch of ideas we had collected. The twins had acquired a white board with a range of pens, not by buying it anywhere, as well as some flashing neon lights with the required tech to control and program them. My part was to dig into the controls and set it up for good attention. I felt quite relief to finally contribute and have some result in preparation. Meanwhile the twins had practiced on some special marketing. They had dressed themselves in high heel leather boots, , sparkly hot pants with an open V in the front and belly-free, thin white tops that emphasized their breasts nicely. Now they stepped around me in a choreography that made my head whirl and my heart pound, though I had never been into girls so far. I felt happy with my decision to partner with them.

Only a couple of days before the fair, the twins started to write on the white board: "Butt grab: 1 buck" That was it? Though I also was impressed about the cleverness of the idea. Then they added "Dirty flirt 5 bucks". Hmm, this was getting even better. "Lap dance 50 bucks" I protested that the principal would never allow this. But they assured me, they would make everybody not disagree, which was convincing and quite enough. They had trained their little tricks to get through with this for years. If their idea really worked, we could become the best of our year, maybe even beat personal records.

But then the twins looked worried, and they looked at me. Comparing their looks with mine, it became apparent I wasn't fit for just the same. But again I did have their sympathy and full support. They promised me they would find everything to let me make up for that, maybe even more. I should just give them the time. I agreed, but until the very day of the fair I was totally anxious if they would come up with anything, or even if, what it would be. I was that frightened, that I even doubted their intentions and the friendship which we had build up. Despite all that we had shared. Foolish me!

In the morning of the final day we met in an empty class room. They had brought a box and some suitcases. I didn't know what was in there since I had never seen them before nor had they given me any detail about that. Then they opened the box and gave me some black leather cloth. As the pile it was I couldn't identify it right away. Still I was relieved that they really had something, but concerned on the leather. They helped me to put it on at once, though they pushed me trust them and get naked beneath. The leather on my skin was a new feeling for me, somehow even exciting. I was going to step into the kind of daredevilry they had already explored. And it had seemed not to have damaged them.

They told me I looked wonderful in it, but still I questioned it. Except for the black untransparent leather it didn't cover much more than a lingerie corset, except for the next, which was so stiff that I couldn't turn my head at all. My legs were completely exposed, and there were rivets and zippers all over. Really fetish. Then they both simultaneously grabbed my butt through it. The surprise felt great, aspiring and exotic. I took a deep breath and embraced my new look. At least it was for just one day, and important for the rest of my life. And for a good cause, too. Then they put my arms behind the back and fiddled with them. When they were finished, I noticed that I couldn't move my arms. They were bound to my back now. They just smiled at me and giggled, commenting: "You are our kinky fellow."

But that wasn't it yet. The next thing was a gag, quite big for my jaw. Alone by the thought of having to wear it for a whole hour made me concerned, not mentioned a whole day. Since I couldn't talk now, I tried to tell them with a look, but they just shrugged and told me there's no option in size. But they will stay at my side and care for me. My experience with their care so far had been very good, so I relied on that. The twins added a pair of hooves as my shoes. I really needed a couple of minutes to get used to walk in them. The final was a small shackle they attached to the septum of my nose. They attached a leash to it and tested using it. Since a good pull on it hurt a lot I didn't long to follow for my own good.

My embarrassment kicked. Was I supposed to be exposed to the public like this? For the whole fair? I noticed my face going hot. The whole dressing and testing had been long enough that drool had started to leave my mouth. Didn't my friends see, or didn't they care? I started to struggle, shrug my costume off, thereby telling them to stop. But instead of helping me getting out of this joke, the twins grabbed me and put a blindfold on. "Stop resisting, dear. It's for your own good. You make money like nobody before. And nobody will notice you anywhere while you are like this." They were right. So I put myself together. But they weren't finished with me. I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, combined with a swift sound. That hurt. I groaned. "Looks like you need encouragement. We'll give it to you as much as you need it. So better behave if you don't want to suffer more and longer than necessary. It's for a good cause." I calmed myself down, and prepared for enduring a whole day of embarrassing service. Just for this day. Once in my life and never again, I promised myself.

"Here, have some relaxing drugs.", I was told from the side, and then felt a small sting into my arm. The twins giggled. Then they strapped a medium weight bag on my back and led me into the open. I didn't feel any urge to resist. Fresh air touched my exposed skin. Time for the show.

Part 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	615
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Posted in Stories
Views 2096 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments