Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: My fully exploited life part 1

Posted 09-16-2016 at 05:01 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 05:14 PM by CSasha

On my nineteenth birthday I had everything I needed for a successful life. Good grades due to my brainpower and discipline, a fresh start into university financed by my parents, and on top of all a gorgeous body plenty of men were interested in. Still I felt an empty gap in my life. Though I had and was everything important I had been taught to be and have, there was something important left. I was missing a purpose. Everything others valued me for seemed shallow. It wasn't mine to be proud of. In fact I could only think of the bad things I had done. Due to my guilt I didn't deserve the rewards and appreciation of my family and friends. Everyday I felt in shame of getting it anyway.

Fortunately I tripped over the tumblr blog of a real bimbo. In that blog she revealed how she had completely submitted to her man, allowing him to build her into the trophy wife he wanted, with huge obviously fake tits, besides following his rules, being dumbed down, hypnotized, focused on his pleasure. My jaw dropped in fascination. Still weeks later I couldn't get out the thoughts about it. Her submission was so hot, so complete and permanent. I wished I would be so lucky. 'But wait', I thought. There wasn't any reason why I couldn't do the same. So after some research I set up an ad:

Intelligent 19F university student seeks bimbofication, complete 24/7 TPE life as an owned trophy at your disposal

After waiting and filtering through hundreds of answers and meeting a dozen of people, I met my new master. When I met him, his aura put me under a spell without any word of him. He still insisted to talk and ask me detailed questions about my past, thoughts, feelings, fantasies, though he didn't reveal anything about himself. He didn't have to. For my part, it was devotion at first sight.

Before he accepted my submission, he met with me two more times, a whole week between every meeting. He gave me fictional stories to read about women being voluntary or involuntary enslaved, sexually abused, frequently degraded and hurt, permanently transformed, and as a final treatment as objects and property whored out or sold. While being an old-school gentleman when dating me and treating me like a beautiful lady, he asked me about my thoughts and feelings about the story. I answered honestly that I found most parts totally hot, some disgusting, and some made me anxious. Anyway I was still defined to put myself into his hands for good. It was exactly what I wanted, included all nasty surprises my new owner could come up with. No limits. Though it might be total unreasonable, it felt totally right. I deserved to be enslaved and used, while he deserved to dominate and control me at his very will and capriciousness.

Finally he accepted my submission and hence became my new master. Instantly he roughly slapped me into the face. I was shocked. Of course it hurt. I even had to balance myself to stay at my feet. But it also aroused me. I hadn't anticipated or even dreamed about this. Right before I retrieved my stand and my mind started alarmingly to consider actions, he slapped me from the other side. My new master recklessly grabbed my arm and gave me a couple more slaps into my face, left right left and so on. Then he put a sheet of paper into my hand: "Listen, dumb slave. This will be your very first task. Complete it, and you will be totally mine forever."

It took me several days to complete the list. It started with quitting my job, contracts and any obligations. He had appointed a lawyer to help me with that. I also had to sell all my property. And again, he had appointed a salesman of his trust to support the quickness and turn out. From now on I had to live in a cheap motel with a bare minimum of personal care equipment. Another issue was consulting a doctor of his choice, who turned out to be a psychiatrist. Accompanied by the lawyer both trained me how to behave and what to say when we headed to several official institutions. It also included a very close physical examination with health tests of all kind. My new master had competently set up declaring me irreversibly insane with him as my legal guardian. I had to read and sign a lot of papers.

It didn't need my intellect to understand that at the end I was going to have no choice at all, no option to refuse him. If I didn't back off now, I was going to be legally and practically at his total mercy. The alarm of my socially trained mind screamed in violation of all the limits I had been tought. Still, though I knew about the grave consequence, it was my way of life now. The list ended with the scene where I had to bring him all the sales money as well as the whole stack of papers personally. Master had arranged that meeting to take place in a cattle market hall. He smiled, and for the only time ever he told me one detail about him: "I am a well-earning surgeon by the way." Then he ordered me to get naked and climb into a wooden box behind him. After I obeyed he closed it and I was being transported.

Part 2
Posted in Stories
Views 2020 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments