Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

10+ reasons I love Asslvr even when he is a butthead

Posted 03-27-2016 at 04:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:47 PM by Butterfly

(Which by the way is all the time).

1. He runs to the store to buy me chocolate and Gummi bears when I need it.

2. He hides Easter eggs for me to find, and gives me hints when it is too hard.

3. He let's me hide Easter eggs in really hard places and even ask me for hints as I giggle at him.

4. He tells me he is proud of me even when I am grumping at him.

5. He giggles like a little boy.

6. He tells me when the...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Super Strict Rules

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:43 PM by lola.fox

Jameser somehow got it into his pretty little head that HE’S the boss around here. He spent the night trying to tell ME which type of collar he’s going to buy me when he gets here [obviously it has to be sparkly and pretty and dainty for my small neck - not the big huge dog collar that he keeps threatening me with!] and trying to tell me to do the spanks that he so rightly deserves on his own ass. I don’t know what’s gotten into this man. He’s been so well behaved these past few months.. offering to...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Planning a wedding

Posted 04-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A couple people have been encouraging me to write a blog about some of our wedding plans. I have been trying pretty hard to not talk too much about wedding stuff because it is too easy for it to become all consuming, but I will pour it all out here for those who want to know and those who don't can just ignore it.

Date:
May 6, 2017

Theme:
Our theme is going to be .... *drum roll* ... BUTTERFLIES! I know, surprise surprise! But actually it is going to be
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Helped, Healed, Changed

Posted 04-25-2016 at 05:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly

When you are a child, your experiences really do help to shape and mold you into the person you are going to become later in life. I know there is a big debate about nurture v. Nature, but my belief is that, although genetics play a role, you are the person you are today because of the experiences you had growing up, the environment you were raised in. Because of the negative environment I grew up, the physical and verbal abuse, yelling, name calling, etc. I have learned to think negatively. This is...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

How much do I love him?

Posted 11-15-2016 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

I always ask Asslvr how much he loves me. He usually spreads his arms wide as says "this much", or he will say something super cute. However, I will usually be cheeky and say that I only love him a little bit (can't look too desperate can I?).

Hehe.

So I wanted to write this for him to let him know how much I really truly love him.

Only he
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lion-I-Love-You-Roar.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	451  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Limits and likes extended

Posted 05-12-2016 at 11:46 AM by Miss Lizzi
Updated 08-10-2017 at 12:34 AM by Miss Lizzi

Mistress

Limits

illegal, scat , social suicide, cam, pics, audio

Body worship: Better applies to live situations but can be fun in role play too.
I love having my body worshipped, massaged, kissed, licked.....even having my breasts or back of my neck blown on.
Starting with my feet and working up my calves, legs, thighs and then licking me to the brink of orgasm, YES! YES! YES!
Also shoe and boot worship.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

"Friends": A ranty rant!

Posted 06-19-2016 at 10:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

This is going to be a two in one rant blog about supposed "friend". I don't just add anybody as a friend on getDare. Normally I take the time to get to know them, or at least have a few conversations with them before sending or accepting a friend request. The reason for this is because there are certain things on my profile, in my photos or in my blog that I wish to only share with friends. I take great care in deciding who I want to share that information with, and it is disappointing when...
A Butterfly Princess <3