Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

This is what the world does to us..

Posted 04-17-2010 at 09:47 AM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1270249666BEOiLlH3L5_1_1_l.jpg
Views:	1648
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	70

LMAO! XD.
I love itt..
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Billy Flynn

Posted 04-16-2010 at 09:16 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

All he cares about is love.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What wouldn't you do for her/him?

Posted 04-16-2010 at 08:40 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha so today was the first time in months me and my girlfriend were able to go out, only bad thing was that it was to a Catholic Genre Musical...I despise musicals (ever since high school musical i can't bear the sounds) and i hate the Catholicism they impose on us at our school(saying oh sex is bad and you'll go to hell for it, all that nonsense). Even with all that i still went and didn't complain once to her about it she was really proud of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek xD. So what im asking...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up! II

Posted 04-16-2010 at 06:45 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-17-2010 at 07:27 AM by nakedhelen

This is a continuation of the Club Dress-Up! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=2613) post which is a very detailed and illustrated description of my outfit.
This post is an account of a wild night out, in that outfit...!

I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror in my bedroom, ready to dress-up for the night. I slipped myself into a mesh lace full body-stocking. It was one-size-fits-all and I'm a tall and curvy girl, so it stretched out nicely and hugged my body tightly,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Club Dress-Up!

Posted 04-16-2010 at 10:36 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 04-16-2010 at 10:48 AM by nakedhelen

First of all, a fair warning: This post contains links to images because I wanted to give an illustrated description of my outfit. Although actual nudity is not depicted, some of the images come really close. Only adult viewers are allowed to click on the links!

I liked most of the suggestions on the 'Club Dress-Up!' thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45470) and I couldn't choose one. So I picked 'n' mixed, creating an outfit that should please most of the people that posted....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christianity, Judaism, Islam

Posted 04-15-2010 at 07:50 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Do they all believe in the same God? I pondered this question for quite some time. I think they do. What does the rest of you think?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*Snaps to real life*

Posted 04-15-2010 at 07:57 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

I just read my first two blog posts, CREEPY!!
I was such a positive person!! Oh gosh!! I changed so much!! These were my words - "We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life, we want to die or tell God that take our problems. Pray to God to give you the courage, to face the hurdles, so one day, when you look back, you feel proud of yourself for being the one who could cope up with everything life gave you."
I can't believe this..I will do my best to become the person
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized