Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The last two weeks

Posted 03-08-2020 at 07:57 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 03-08-2020 at 08:00 AM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I put up an ad requesting a master. I had several responses (although several of those after having got to know someone really well and been playing with them). One never responded when I got back to them, the other was very understanding of my situation and request (the ad itself was very unusual). I got to know him, just chatting and then he started setting me some small tasks. And I wanted to share those reports with you. So here goes.

First task: to always...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

It's been a while

Posted 09-22-2019 at 07:38 AM by RainbowSky

Its been a really long time since I've been on here properly. A lot has happened in that time which explains why I've been quite quiet.

I graduated university and became a qualified teacher. I got a full time seasonal job as I decided I didn't want to teach secondary school kids. So me and my BF ended up at different ends of the UK doing jobs that we loved but it made it really hard for us to see each other and really do anything.

We did our respective jobs for a year....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why are there so many *** and why don't they understand no?

Posted 05-29-2018 at 08:36 AM by RainbowSky

ARGH!! It frustrates me so much when people don't read or think about what they are doing?

I started a thread last night about exploring my curiosities in more depth. That was all I wanted. Not to serve, or be submissive or under someones every wish. Just some advice or tasks that I COULD try to see if I like my curiosity or dislike it because I don't know where to start with them.

Yet in the time that has followed I have had several people either email me or PM me. Now...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exposed cinema trip

Posted 05-28-2018 at 01:18 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 05-28-2018 at 02:34 AM by RainbowSky

I was given a dare to do when going to the cinema with my BF to see the new Avenger film. The dare was to go to the cinema in just a sundress and no underwear. Then when there i was to spread my legs and hitch my dress up so thatit just barepy covered my pussy.

So at about 8pm uk time we began to get ready to leave. Now I'd let the BF choose the seats when booking and didn't know where we sat. I was going to regret that later.*

We changed it slightly. Instead of a sundress...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you

Posted 01-01-2018 at 11:53 PM by RainbowSky

Happy New year!!

I know I am very late - but my priority for the last week and a bit has been spending time with my family that I so very rarely see.

The purpose of this post is to thank you. There are so many people on this wonderful website that have supported me, especially with my story writing, over the last year. 2018 is going to be a hectic year for me so my presence on here will probably reduce massively so I wanted everyone to know just how grateful I am.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Holly's fantasy

Posted 12-17-2017 at 01:01 AM by RainbowSky

Hey all,

Some of you may know that I have been writing a story here on Getdare called Holly's fantasy.

I've started several stories on here before now and just hated them and stopped. Holly's fantasy was different. It was slightly out of my comfort zone in terms of the storyline but I had clear intentions of where I wanted the story to start and end up - admittedly that changed about 8 times.

I've finally finished it, and although it wasn't quite the ending...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys, clothing and latex clothing

Posted 11-05-2017 at 12:20 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 02-15-2023 at 12:26 AM by RainbowSky

Toys
Clothing
2 skimpy see through maid outfit
Yellow child swimsuit
child swimsuit
Slave outfit (think princess leia)