Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Exposed cinema trip

Posted 05-28-2018 at 01:18 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 05-28-2018 at 02:34 AM by RainbowSky

I was given a dare to do when going to the cinema with my BF to see the new Avenger film. The dare was to go to the cinema in just a sundress and no underwear. Then when there i was to spread my legs and hitch my dress up so thatit just barepy covered my pussy.

So at about 8pm uk time we began to get ready to leave. Now I'd let the BF choose the seats when booking and didn't know where we sat. I was going to regret that later.*

We changed it slightly. Instead of a sundress he made me put on my my bondage hooded dress this one here. Now in the picture it looks quite see through and short. It's not as bad as it look. It covers my breasts quite well and is quite dark over them. It gets more see through near my crotch and comes about 1/4 down my thigh. It's pretty much see through from about 4cm below my breasts. When getting ready we had to tuck the elasticsted straps in and the hood into the front of my dress. We had me sit down and see just how noticeable my bare pussy was. The answer: very. Even with legs closed anyone who got near me would be able to see straight through and too my bare pussy. With my legs separated they would have a clear view of my lips and clit and then up close they would be able to see through to see the top part. I felt ridiculously nervous but not nervous enough.

I put on a long coat to go there. Didn't want to get arrested for public indecency after all. We brought a drink and some popcorn. I was already anxious that people were looking at me and my pussy was starting to get wet from the humiliation. My thighs were clammy and moist. I wasn't sure how I was going to last the 3 hours in the cinema.

We went into the screening and things got a lot more nerve wracking than before. The way this screen was set out was that everyone had to walk straight up the middle aisle to find there seats. There were no other aisles. The very back row was one just long row with seats in the aisle at the top. He had picked the seats with an unobstructed view. Which meant every single person who came in would be able to see us at the back and would be able to see up my dress if they wanted to. I started to freak out slightly and wanted to keep my coat on but I decided that i should at least try.*

Originally when he booked the tickets we were the only ones. We weren't by the actual screening. With my coat off, my legs spread wide and my dress hitched up so that it just covered the bottom of my pussy the eventful evening began.

Nobody was on the same row as I so nobody got close enough to see through my dress but there were 12 people in the cinema. And the majority were male. There were definitely quite a few stares and it made me self conscious so I did close my legs a few times despite it being pitch black and nobody really being able to see up as far as me. Most of them were sat very near the front. Many of the guys went up and down the stairs at least once during the adverts using toilet, drink etc as an excuse. It may have been genuine but it didn't feel like it.

I was so embarrassed and humiliated and it didn't help that I was leaking. It was kind of like a flood had hit. I was soaked. My legs were dripping, My pussy was dripping, the part of my dress I was sat on was soaked.

I was relieved when the actual film started as nobody moved the whole time as they were so engaged. Well... except for my BF who halfway through took a vibe of ice and pressed it against my clit. I let out a small gasp of shock but then bit my lip not wanting to draw more attention to me. He held it until it melted, adding to my wetness. I felt to cold and numb but part of me was relieved. He'd managed to stop my arousal well because I was no longer warm and flush. But icy cold.

The credits ran and we were the first out, pulling our coats back on as we went down the stairs so nobody could see anything.*

It was relief to get home and be able to sleep. Looking back I feel like it was slightly pushing my limits of public. It was quite a hidden public task with the exception of where we were sat. Had we been elsewhere I would have felt better about it. It is not something I want to do again (at least not with that level of risk)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4635 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It sounds like you truly were push outside your limits some. And you were good in pulling off the dare. Your BF really helped made the dare so exciting for you in the different dress choice.

I really enjoyed reading the details and seeing what the outfit looked like.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    It sounds like you truly were push outside your limits some. And you were good in pulling off the dare. Your BF really helped made the dare so exciting for you in the different dress choice.

I really enjoyed reading the details and seeing what the outfit looked like.
    Like I said it was a little too public. It's kind of reinforced why public is a limit. If we had been more hidden by other chairs it may have been more fun instead of nerve wracking.

Thank you.
  3. Old Comment
    You may want to consider adding your report to the May Dare of the Month.
  4. Old Comment
    Really nice report (definitely turned me on)! Very brave with the bondage dress and I do like the little extra daringness with the seat positions. As scary as it was I'm sure it was quite a thrill
    Posted 05-28-2018 at 02:14 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks for the great report. Sounds like you had a great time.