Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Games Kinky rules for kinky players. Feel free to use, change or steal anything from these at your risk. Have fun!
Old

Rule design experience

Posted 11-28-2017 at 09:27 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I love games, including designing rules. My rules, games and other creations tend to be overly complicated or at least sophisticated, so take my following experience share with a grain of salt, please.

1. Rewards work better than punishments. Players love rewards. People love rewards. Make your rewards valueable to others, and you can indirectly lead those others behavior by offering these rewards for the behavior you want to see.
I may not be sure if providing a +10...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

My fap roulettes

Posted 03-24-2017 at 02:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-06-2019 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

And now some advertisement. In case you didn't know this Fap roulette page, then check it out. I've created some roulette there on my own.

Feel free to drop feedback or wishes for new creations in the comments.
Oracle
Old

Game: Boys VS Girls - Cassandra's mean version

Posted 12-01-2016 at 09:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-28-2016 at 06:17 AM by CSasha

Anyone may start a game thread in the forum or continue this thread, with the title Cassandra's mean Boys VS Girls. The start post has to contain a copy of these rules (and exchange the 100 for any other number due to your experience):

Rule 1) Any player including new players can post a number for his or her team meeting the following conditions:
A) Any posted number must be equal to or smaller than the number of opposite players. So if you play for the boys, it must be...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Analysis: Girls Versus Boys

Posted 11-24-2016 at 06:12 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-24-2016 at 07:21 AM by CSasha

Topic: How Game Theory works in the game 'Boys vs. Girls' - Triangle's version Boys VS Girls 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle
Have to make thread - as I found out forum has a posts per thread limit !!

Aim of Game: The rules are very simple:
Each girl can remove 5 and each guy can add 2.
If score reaches 0 girls win, If Score reaches 100 the boys win.

To start a game you post 52/45 (depending on which is starting in the correct direction for you gender). The opposite gender
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: PM dare Agents, Commissars and Army

Posted 10-27-2016 at 04:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-28-2016 at 10:19 AM by CSasha

Idea: Make yourself an Agent, Commissar, Officer, Private or Recruit for PM dares, spreading the love of PM daring others and getting PM dared via a playful fiction.

How it works: You need a PM dare list. If you want to be dared or want others to give PM dares to people
1. Go to the blog search
2. In the field 'Blog contains' insert "PMAGENT", "PMCOMMISSAR", "PMOFFICER", "PMPRIVATE" or "PMRECRUIT", see explanations below...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Secrets of the Resistance

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:48 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: As a member of the rightful Resistance a friend trusts you to deliver vital information. Unfortunately hostile agents are looking out for you, trying to enforce to reveal to them that you know and what exactly you know. Can you keep the secrets or is your friend going to suffer by your failure?

How it works: You need your PM dare list linked in your signature, a friend, yourself, at least 7 days of activity on getDare to play this game, and if you can some innocent civilians (other...
Oracle
Posted in Games